May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (Jem Finch, 1 invisible), 1,186 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,511
Posts545,658
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Boxlock
OP Offline
Boxlock

I saw this interview with Tullio Fabbri. He's the Italian who makes $250,000 shotguns for Clapton, Spielberg etc. There's a few photos of the guns and they're gorgeous.

Last edited by Dave Weber; 02/17/09 08:53 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Wow - you saw it? On your own site? What a coincidence!

Irwin - cut out the BS. You know this is a commercial post. I hope you're paying Dave a fee.

BTW: I'm not going to your site. Who needs to read more gun-world propaganda?

Fabbris are overrated, anyway...

OWD

Good Gun Alerts & more:

www.DogsandDoubles.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

I've got a feeling that if it cost a quarter to sh*t this guy would throw up instead!
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

The nature of your posts, Mr Greenstein, says a lot about your business ethics -- not very kosher, I'm sorry to say. I intend to lodge complaints with your advertisers.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

wow i see other people trolling on this site.clearly trying to get business but with out the negative reaction.most do not have advertisers (one man shops)but are still seeking work.there is a lot of free advertising going on.and selective indignation. mc

Sidelock
Sidelock

Nice Article, but inappropriate for this forum. Dave is not in the business of free plugs. May I suggest that you offer Dave a FREE plug in your magazine for the Double Gun Journal???

-Shoot Straight, IM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't quite understand the "selective indignation" either...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wow, quite a price tag on that Lil' son of a gun!!!!
I don't know, performance wise someone can always come back and say the premier competition shotgun, the Perazzi, (What was it, 11 out of the 15 medal winners at the 2008 Olympics used a Perazzi) is of Italian heritage does that carry over to the Fabbri over/under, they were partners back when they first started Ivo and Daniele.
Whether mechanically overrated or not that Bulino engraving is unbelievable by anyone's standards. No 'Flying Turnips' on these sidelocks. (I believe that's the right term to apply to this type of engraving maybe some one can set me straight if I'm wrong.)

Sidelock
Sidelock

In his article, the name of one of Ivo's best customers is misspelled. The party may be over for that relationship. Speaking of relationships, Dewing's Gun and Fly is Ivo's "Only U.S. agent". Actually, I think the Fabbri is a great gun and I wish I had one to shoot.

Sidelock
Sidelock

As for "selective indignation" Dave has shut down one of Irwin's threads before. While I can't speak for Dave, I believe this is the reasoning: Doublegunshop.com was implimented to promote double guns and to showcase "one-man shops" that no one knows about. problem is, you have to draw the line somewhere. If you want to promote your book, magazine, product, you need to pay like all other advertisers. Rules are needed to preserve the quality of doublegunshop.com. If there were no rules, it would end up like a gunshow, few guns, but tons of beef jerkey, and trinket sellers. IMHO

-Shoot Straight, IM
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.