May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (1574trap, earlyriser, Jim585, Jusanothajoe, Lloyd3, 1 invisible), 528 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,498
Posts545,454
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Hoorah- Another corrupt Illinois Gov's going away-but don't break out the Wild Turkey spiked eggnog yet- we still have the Daley legacy, but I'll take this and the 5 to 4 "Supremes Squeaker on the Second". And as Bro. Weber so wisely insists on no racial slurs I won't bring up the proverb of the woodpile herein. No siree!!

Cheers all around, and Charlton Heston is maybe not smiling down on us NRA lifers, but I'll be he's grinnin' just a tad!!

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 12/09/08 05:45 PM.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

That's not only hard to read but even harder to understand.

Sidelock
Sidelock

More Wild Turkey than eggnog, methinks.
K.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Post deleted by Run With The Fox

Sidelock
Sidelock

Been hitting the bOng again...

Sidelock
Sidelock

RWTF your "Woodpile" reference is not to a proverb but a racial slur - used in refrence to the President-Elect. I am not happy he was elected but am I embarrassed for this board by your post.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm embarrassed by every posts he makes...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
I'm embarrassed by every posts he makes...

Well put!

Mike

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Hey Armadillo Mike- Hoo-Rah there Jarhead- You I take somewhat seriously, as for Homeless Joe- well didn't you Jarheads have the 10%ers- that's Joe- What's racial about a woodpile? You find where I ever used the "N" word in any of my posts and I'll buy you a nice Model 12 for each one you can document-with Dave Weber as the referee. Actually, de new POTUS to be Barracks Bag Boy Obama was smart enuf to distance himself from this about to be ex-ed Gov from one of the most corrupt States of all 50-three, count them, three former Gov's from Illinois are in prison for fraud, tax evasion-Daley is a rabid anti-gun man, Bladgovich was blasted recently in GUN DIGEST, and rightly so-and you want to jump into my ---- here for a "racist slur". You don't remember 9/11 and the Towelheads that flew the jets into the Twin Towers for some "Holy Jihad" fun and games. Field Strip the new POTUS' nomenclature are watch carefully- does the word MUSLIM come up for you-? This is a Christian Nation with Christian values, the Geneva Convention, courtesy and consideration towards woman and children- Those are NOT the Muslim ways- They took a lady who made the "mistake" in Saudia Arabia out for 180 lashes in the public square-she was raped violently (is there any other kind of rape but violent/) by three men-60 lashes for each of her attackers that she didn't "resist" enough-that's the Muslim terrorist way of life Mikey-Boy-and Obama is part Muslim-and that's enough bad news for me. This country and your right to own guns in Texas- which allows and man that is free, white and 21 or older to carry a gun anywhere anytime-is in for a hugh wake up call because we now have a racially mixed extreme anti-gun POTUS "On Deck"- In WW11 the US Army made the mistake of making Detroit boxer Joe Louis a 2nd. Lt.-non of the white enlisted men would salute him or call him "Sir"-and now we have his legacy as our new C-in-C.
Dave set up this new forum on purpose- I have what the krauts call "Schaundefreud (sic)" that is, to take delight in the misfortune of others- Blagdovich was a corrupt politician (is there any other kind) and an outspoken critic of all legit gun owners anywhere, not just in Illinois-and I am glad he got busted, just sorry that Slick Willie didn't can't win 'em all-if you like and respect our new-to-be POTUS, that is your right and priviledge, but don't piss in my mess kit just because I don't-my right not to like or respect him-not purely racial either- he has no military experience, no standing in the world where terrorists run rampant-but I will close and try to say something postive about him, out of respect for a fellow Vet who served his Country (you) and here it is: At least he is better than that power crazy ---- from an Chicago suburb who went ot some fancy 7 Sisters girls college and hooked up with the biggest crook in politics from the South since Huey Long hisself.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Best part of the whole deal,besides another liberal thief going to jail of course,is this puts B Hussian Obama in a tough spot(and more to come).How des he ask for the resignation of the State DA like he has all the others (to put in those who will tow the same "the second amendment is not a individual right" as his AG.

I suspect it wont' be long before the empty suit will be impeached like the last antigun liberal who held to POTUS office.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.