April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (SKB), 276 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,458
Posts544,976
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

What's racial about a woodpile? You find where I ever used the "N" word

They took a lady who made the "mistake" in Saudia Arabia out for 180 lashes

tax evasion-Daley is a rabid anti-gun man, Bladgovich was blasted recently in GUN DIGEST,

Dave set up this new forum on purpose- I have what the krauts call "Schaundefreud (sic)" that is, to take delight in the misfortune of others

Blagdovich was a corrupt politician

he has no military experience, no standing in the world where terrorists run rampant

So what's your point? Is this about woodpiles, Saudi Arabia, Germans, Blagdovich, and Daley; or are you just dissing Louisiana?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Forgive the Fox he dosn't even understand what he types.....

rumor is he's been smoking crawdads in his bOng.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

rumor is he's been smoking crawdads in his bOng.

OH NO! Now we'll have PETA and the vegans involved.

Sidelock
Sidelock

From some of his posts I kinda wonder if he mighta smoked some "Peta" in it before....

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thanks Dave- from the "Live Free of Die" State- my credo- along with "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out in the next life-if there is one"- Yup- we are stuck with Obama-and he's too clever to get hisself impeached-and the Clintons, talk about Good ol' Fashioned Karma a comin' down' I wish I could have pulled off half the stuff "Da Slickster' did when I was younger-and alibied my way out of it- He thinks Oral sex is Oral Roberts bangin' his wife I guess- and what is- is?? Who dat?? of course, we went to The 'Nam under LBJ and the Gulf of Tonkin lie-later had Tricky Dick lie (prior to Watergate) about our "non-presence in Loas and Cambodia- ) and the "beat goes on". I didn't vote for McCain solely because he is a decorated Navy Veteran (and a 5 and 1/2 year guest of "Uncle Ho" and his infamous Hanoi Hilton- and McCain is not a NRA pro-gun man- BUT-at least he has the military experience and leadership- folks, if you think Osama Bin Ladin "done been a loafin" taking a nap in a cave in Afghanistan with his left-shoulder arms AK-47 for his "rubber [censored]", and will give up on his Jihad against US- The Great Satan- you have been banging your own Bong too much. 9/11 was just a "de-coke" a early wake-up call, and Osama thinks you can sit down and negotiate with these towelheads- that's as idiotic as Neville Chamberlain's 1938 appeasement with Herr Adolph-you don't negotiate with a bully- you bust his shins, kneecaps, balls and then for the coup de grace- Ranger chokehold on the Adam's apple until he is graveyard dead-just as Patton said- only way to win is to kill way far more of the enemy than he can do to you (paraphrased) something our leaders forgot in: Korea, Vietnam, and Desert Storm- and Arlington is full of markers to prove it-You want to follow Osama Bin Mama Potus- your right and priviledge- I'm in the Charlton Heston Regiment- From our cold dead hands "Mister Foster" or whatever pair of 6 lettered words you wish to freely substitute therein. Lock and Load..

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thanks Dave- from the "Live Free of Die" State- my credo- along with "Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out in the next life-if there is one"- Yup- we are stuck with Obama-and he's too clever to get hisself impeached-and the Clintons, talk about Good ol' Fashioned Karma a comin' down' I wish I could have pulled off half the stuff "Da Slickster' did when I was younger-and alibied my way out of it- He thinks Oral sex is Oral Roberts bangin' his wife I guess- and what is- is?? Who dat?? of course, we went to The 'Nam under LBJ and the Gulf of Tonkin lie-later had Tricky Dick lie (prior to Watergate) about our "non-presence in Loas and Cambodia- ) and the "beat goes on". I didn't vote for McCain solely because he is a decorated Navy Veteran (and a 5 and 1/2 year guest of "Uncle Ho" and his infamous Hanoi Hilton- and McCain is not a NRA pro-gun man- BUT-at least he has the military experience and leadership- folks, if you think Osama Bin Ladin "done been a loafin" taking a nap in a cave in Afghanistan with his left-shoulder arms AK-47 for his "rubber [censored]", and will give up on his Jihad against US- The Great Satan- you have been banging your own Bong too much. 9/11 was just a "de-coke" a early wake-up call, and Osama thinks you can sit down and negotiate with these towelheads- that's as idiotic as Neville Chamberlain's 1938 appeasement with Herr Adolph-you don't negotiate with a bully- you bust his shins, kneecaps, balls and then for the coup de grace- Ranger chokehold on the Adam's apple until he is graveyard dead-just as Patton said- only way to win is to kill way far more of the enemy than he can do to you (paraphrased) something our leaders forgot in: Korea, Vietnam, and Desert Storm- and Arlington is full of markers to prove it-You want to follow Osama Bin Mama Potus- your right and priviledge- I'm in the Charlton Heston Regiment- From our cold dead hands "Mister Foster" or whatever pair of 6 lettered words you wish to freely substitute therein. Lock and Load..

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Kinda early to be smoking that "Peta"....

Foxey you really should leave "Oral Roberts" out of your rant.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
He thinks Oral sex is Oral Roberts bangin' his wife I guess- and what is- is?? Who dat?? , ..........negotiate with these towelheads- ....... you bust his shins, kneecaps, balls and ........You want to follow Osama Bin Mama Potus- your right and priviledge- .....

Your syntax and content indicate your ignorance; your idiom denotes your total lack of manners.
Although Dave has given much leeway on this particular board, you really overreach yourself in crass vulgarity and deserve to be banned.
K.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Kerryman

Your syntax and content indicate your ignorance; your idiom denotes your total lack of manners.
Although Dave has given much leeway on this particular board, you really overreach yourself in crass vulgarity and deserve to be banned.
K.

syntax, isn't that what they put on tobacco and alcohol?

K, my sympathies if you read all that and my respect if you understood any of it.
Art

Last edited by texraid; 12/10/08 06:06 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: texraid

syntax, isn't that what they put on tobacco and alcohol?

If it is....I'd say the Fox has definately OD'd

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.