April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (grouse28, CJ Dawe, MattH), 1,211 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,142
Members14,409
Most Online1,299
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Ted, sorry to hear your son will miss spending more time with Granddad. I have fond memories of my grandparents. And your dad certainly sounds like a typical Gyrene!

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have met many good and helpful folks, both online and in person since I joined 6 years ago. I have received some good advice here also.

It has also prompted me to spend many thousands of dollars, that I would have otherwise pissed away on Equities and Bonds

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Post deleted by JohnM

Relax; we're all experts here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Postoak
What an AWESOME realization! I didn't think about that. Man, and it is true! Thanks ! I will enjoy my doubles all the more now. Only been here a few years, but I can't describe how much daily enjoyment, learning and daily doses of sanity I have gotten from this site. Rock on!

Rick

"Sometimes too much to drink is not enough" Mark Twain
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ted sed:
Quote:
My blessings, leave me in in awe, on a daily basis.

Can't factor it to prime any better than that. Thanks.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Utah Shotgunner
Originally Posted By: Perry M. Kissam
I remember meeting you Pete, and Wonko (Charles) and many others for a get together and picture at the Benfield show in Vegas. Ah yes, thanks for the memories!!!!

I need to dig through a couple of hard drives. I have a picture or two from that day. Oddly I don't remember you being there.

I don't have the picture in front of me now, but if my memory serves me correctly, I was either the 1st or 2nd person from the left. Silver hair and mustache.

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member
Sidelock
Sidelock

Finally on the correct computer. I could only find three pictures, here are two of them.

Beinfeld 2001.

I can identify most of the people in the pics but feel free to put your name to a face.

Last edited by Utah Shotgunner; 11/26/08 09:34 PM.

Mike
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not one person willing to acknowledge their presence in this picture?

I see a Wonko, Pete, Luckydog, Turnbull, Hill, David Moses, Jerry Lape, Don Amos, Alan Griffith, Steve Meyer.

The rest will need to identify themselves.

Mike
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hello Mike,

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It is great to be able to put a face to some of the posters. Could you be more specific as to who is who?

Early thanks.

JC

"...it is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."ť Charles Darwin

I recall that show. spent a few dollars for sure. met wonko, Jerry, Pete, adn others. Merkels forever!

I also recall getting some great information when none was around. the great John Mann Hoax.. Pete did you ever sell your old snow machine jeep tank thingy?

and the endless fox is better than parker is better than winchester is better than fox.
but they were ALL better than BUNID. I did not even know what a BUNID was...until my dad bought one and tried to give it to me.

One of the great gifts of the information age is this site.
never in doubt, but ofter wrong! the internet blogosphere
best to all.

jameister, aka merkelmeister, aka merkelmaniac. in the early years.

Last edited by jameister; 12/06/08 01:49 PM.

Jameister
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.