March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Ken Nelson, SKB, battle, trw999, Argo44, 1 invisible), 362 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,002
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Kman, sent PM. Hope it works.

JC

"...it is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."ť Charles Darwin
Pete #120234 11/06/08 09:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Pete
We are in deep Kukai now. It looks like we kept 44 senators at the moment. That is the ONLY thing we have going for us. If he follows his Marxist past, he will be a one term president and we will gain in the off year elections. We need to start preparing a decent candidate quickly.

The GOP had an EXCELLENT candidate....Ron Paul

He was thrown to the curb based on one policy, which by the way is not going to work out to your liking anyway. Too bad the GOP base didn't have the foresight to figure that out. It's really a shame that the 'base' have acted like the deaf, dumb & blind monkeys, mindlessly following George Bush's policies to an Obama victory.

I could go on and on about the stupidity the GOP has displayed here of late but I wont. I will say this though.....Ron Paul had the grass roots, the money, the organization, just like Obama. Paul could have pulled it off. McCain never had a chance. You were warned but did not listen so you made the bed, we'll all have to sleep in it. Hindsight being 20/20 Paul looks a whole hell of a lot better now than what you've got!

The GOP did not deserve to win this election, it's that simple. A hard pill to swallow but an honest one.

Sidelock
Sidelock

This political cycle it was the NWO's puppet vs the fall guy.
McCain made a game out of it, but it couldn't be a shutout either. Years of planning went into the Euronation of America.
America got it's multi-cultural stand-in to lead us down the path to third worldism.
Perhaps ask Bill 'n Hillary(couldn't stand either mind you) what happened to the dem's queen in waiting.
Maybe she wasn't willing to sell America short?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: JayCee
Kman, sent PM. Hope it works.

JC

JayCee,
My PM function does not work for sending or receiving mail. I'm reluctant to post my email addy here as last time I did that I got deluged in nasty stuff and had to open a new account. I lost my stars in the last few days so I would expect the same flood to happen again! As you said in an earlier post, alea iacta est.
Best,
K.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Obama is a great speach maker, but so was hitler, they both conned the masses. Just goes to show how ignorant the general population is all over the world at times.

Pete #120425 11/06/08 11:51 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yup- we sure are- and that's almost as bad as being in "Deep Kimshee"-What Osama Bahama will do is the same thing they do when they boil a lobster to its death.They put Mr. Lobster in a covered pot-they then bring the water to a gradual, slow boil until his slimey green carcass turns red-and it's "chow time"!!- Osama Barracks Boy will gradually turn our beloved Country Red- as per William Ayers and other numb-nutz of Marxism-they are all too perverted to gain wealth by hard work and brow sweat- so they operate within the perceived "system" to gradually bend the pendulum swing their way-Kafka, Marx, Neitsche and other Europeans paved the way-and now, our Country will suffer.

The Supreme Court will be "packed" in Bahama Mama's favor, in a way that would have made FDR and his "Nine Old Men" attempt to "tuck away a few more stooges therein" seem like small potatoes. Gun rights-Osama Mama is too smart to do what Herr Adolph did, starting in 1933-The BATF will have so many "chicken-shit" regs that we will wonder- ain't they on our side??-

Would McCain have done us any better had he been elected? McCain is NOT a hunter or gun owner-sure he carried a sidearm as a Naval Officer-but he gave "lip service" to the 2nd. and the NRA-Old military axiom- goes somewhat like this-modified for this topic-- "A Commanding Officer may be excused for encountering superior enemy forces, BUT he can never be excused for being taken by surprise". We had best be sleeping with one eye open, dark days and even deeper Kimshee lies ahead! RWTF

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 11/07/08 12:05 AM.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mr. RWTF,

Am I the only one who finds your references to Obama distaseful? References like "McCoon" "Osama Bahama" "Osama Barrack" and "Bahama Mama" in my opinion have no place here. The mans name is Barack Hussein Obama. I did not vote for him. I do not agree with his ideologies. If you disagree with him, fine. Please leave the slurrs out and just call him by his full name, first name, or last name. We will all know who you are talking about. Just my 2 cents.

RedofTx

Last edited by RedofTx; 11/11/08 09:58 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Actually the only reason he isn't being referred to in much worse terms is because this board is actually a very civil place. You may consider him you're president but myself and many others don't and never will. Just a bad nightmare we are stuck with for at least the next four years. This is new on his website, not there before the election, he is the ultimate liar and our worst nightmare..................................... http://origin.barackobama.com/issues/urban_policy/#crime-and-law-enforcement [They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets.] just the begining....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Virtue isn't required to reach high office. Many would say it is a disadvantage. Virtue and power may occupy the same person, but not often, and not easily.

Factor competence, organization, message during the campaign. The conservatives actually gave it away. Character assassination has no place here.

The world is holding its breath that America can keep Obama alive. Any board contributing to inflammatory remarks will be judged harshly.

Obama is 50 per cent white and 50 per cent black.

Last edited by King Brown; 11/07/08 11:50 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown

The world is holding its breath that America can keep Obama alive. Any board contributing to inflammatory remarks will be judged harshly.

Give some thoughts to the HUGE setbacks for USA gun owners that will result if Obama is assassinated by a bullet. The consequences will be far worse than after Kennedy and King assassinations.

Niklas

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.