April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Stanton Hillis, ClapperZapper, Jimmy W, SKB, MattH), 983 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,475
Posts545,171
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm surprised at you Kerryman. You know that very few people can ever change their opinions. That requires a fair bit of head banging. Facts are not enough so don't confuse them with facts. I prefer to try and get a rise out of 'em. Lots more fun.
nial

Sidelock
Sidelock

C'mon Nial, you know that us cold numbers people deal only in facts. We leave inn-u-endo to the suppository brigade who talk their usual nonsense from that orifice on this board.
Keep up the good work!
K.
Vote early and vote often!

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think the Joke is now on you Obamanites.

Last edited by postoak; 11/05/08 01:01 AM.

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You've got approximately 6 months to stock up on whatever you consider necessary from a firearms viewpoint. After that time your purchasing freedom will be severely curtailed.
N.B. Monday sales at my gun club were, volume wise, what you would expect the week before Christmas. They are currently out of many items and don't know when they'll get more stock.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

We are in deep Kukai now. It looks like we kept 44 senators at the moment. That is the ONLY thing we have going for us. If he follows his Marxist past, he will be a one term president and we will gain in the off year elections. We need to start preparing a decent candidate quickly.

Pete #119996 11/05/08 06:53 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Observe: He has said he wishes to (will) initiate a "National Security Force"... he is asking for 250,000 volunteers - this will be his "well-regulated militia" of which the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America speaks. This is the "militia" that will be allowed to "keep and bear arms" for the "security of a free state" all others will be turned into outlaws... Observe.

Sidelock
Sidelock

He will cut back the US Military machine. He will authorize UN "Peace-keeping" forces to be the first line of defense for our country, you know, soldiers from countries who hate America?!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ahhhhhh! reality starts to sink in on this first day of our dim future. Anything and everything is on the agenda...and you do not need a super majority as some will cave for the good of the country.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Btw, don't stock-up on what may be deemed illegal in the future. Anything military. Something on the order of 223,45ACP,30-06 and 308 will catch that all seeing eye in the sky.
Better stick to peashooter stuff!

Sidelock
Sidelock

It’s now over so I’m going to leave off the politics with this post.

Hats off to McCain. What a dignified speech! I wish him a happy period of relaxation and hope it includes some hunting.

He faced a very difficult task to recover from the mire that Bush Republicanism associated with him; what little chance he had was lost when Palin was added to his ticket.

To that fringe of society who post here, those who ranted and raved their bigoted hatred, those who repeated falsehoods, those who compiled Nazi-like hate lists, I pity you.

The others might like to know that 1 in 6 workers in Ireland is absent today, either on a day’s holiday or “sick” due to staying up all night to watch the election. Over here, Obama's victory was warmly welcomed, despite what his taxation policies might do to our economy.

Obama wanted change – he now has it. Let’s hope that he has the determination, ability and team to put America back up there and gaining the respect that should be accorded to it.
K.

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.