May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (SKB, skeettx, Guy Ave, earlyriser, Jimmy W, 1 invisible), 750 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,501
Posts545,484
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
All of this criticism is BS! So, her husband got a DUI 20 years ago, so did I. Her daughter got pregnant without being married, so did mine. She tried to get a trooper fired cuz he pissed her of, what good is power if you dont use it? SHE IS NORMAL fer Chris sake...One of the very few in this election mess....Got my vote, and since McCain is on her ticket, he gets it too....

And what was the great messiah Obalma doing 20 years ago? Snorting coke !

Does the same party that brought us slick willie and "I did not have sex with that women" really want to have a discussion about someone elses daughter??

Looking forward to seeing Sarah's speech tonight and bet she gets up there and does great.

any gunowner who sits out an election with so much at stake (how close was the second amendment supreme court vote???) should be ashamed

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: mc
JAGERMEISTER. people have died for that vote.how can you sit it out .very sad, Mark Cooper

I agree! It is an insult to all who have ever worn the uniform and been willing to or have given all in the defense of that right. The vote, regardless of which way you go, means something and should not be discarded like yesterday's newspaper.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Knees must be a knocking in the Obama camp this morning.
She's my gal!

Last edited by Lowell Glenthorne; 09/04/08 07:04 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Lowell you like her now but what about if she rides down your special road on her Harley,Shes just biker trash you know.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Last night gave a very impressive speech. After speech commentators from various stations said she did not write speech. Who the hell cares who wrote it, do they think they have the free time to do this. Not many write their own speeches and rely on writers. These commentators like actors, should keep their opinions to themselves.
Very articulate and I think the roles should be reversed. Llke stated she gets my vote.

David

Sidelock
Sidelock

I watched all of Sarah's speech last night. Wow! Very impressive!

She is what we need down here.

JC

"...it is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."ť Charles Darwin
Sidelock
Sidelock

Interesting about the criticism on the writer or co-writer of Palin's speech last night. Tell me if my memory is wrong, but isn't this VP candidate, Joe Biden, the same fellow who ran for the presidential nomination quite a number of years ago. I remember he gave a speech about how he was the first in his family to get a degree and something about a phrase " from the barios ------" Actually quite a good speech and interesting, too. Then it was discovered that that same speech had been given before by an Englishman who was in politics. Biden just copied the fellow's words and used them as "his own". After that , Biden's presidential nomination bid stumbled. Maybe my memory is wrong, but I don't think so.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I sure enjoyed it! Even Chris Mathews gave her a very positive review. That's something! The Dem's are obviously scared out of their panties by this strong woman. I hope their uncivil attacks on her backfire and sink them, as it should.

> Jim Legg <

Sidelock
Sidelock

Daryl you are right. Copied them from a British Labor leader's speech. Except of course the Brit was talking about his coal miner heritage.

Best,

Mike

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

60 Minutes ran their interview with Obama and Biden last Sunday. They're quite a contrast - Obama carefully disciplined on talking points, Biden really loose. When asked about his plagiarism, Biden launched into how he was young and arrogant, didn't think he needed to prepare -- seemed to be just getting started when Obama cut him off to get back on a message not defined by the negative question.

In the coming debate with Palin, Biden's experience won't help him much if he gets bogged down in minutiae. Think she'll shy away from bringing up his plagiarism?

Page 19 of 21 1 2 17 18 19 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.