May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (Marks_21, jake van dyke, Ken Nelson, Researcher, SKB, 1 invisible), 308 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,505
Posts545,545
Members14,417
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Sidelock
Sidelock

I had a chance to buy a complete and clean Vincent Black Shadow in Chicago back around 1993...I passed on it because it was just too much money for me at the time....$20,000. There are lots of motorcycle engines, but nothing has the look of a Vincent engine.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

[img][/img]

My buddie just brought this home.

Dodging lions and wasting time.....
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken...Very Nice Looking Ride! Is that a "Street Legal" or is it a "Off the Road Model" I see a Good place for a Rifle Scabbard...My Father, in The Big Push' up through Belg.& Holland,(Holland as in"Tulips & Clogs, Not Harrow Road Gun & Rifle Factory) Back in 1944, picked up a Choice Ride,A US Army Indian Motor Cycle, Fitted-Out to carry 2 Men and Scabbards for 2 Long-Guns. I would have liked to have seen that rig' Just had the news from Salt-Point, New York,"The Gun Store" Pals Dad-in-Law, just past, 91 yrs old, Fought the "Krauts", Rommel & Co. in North Africa, then all the way North through Italy.Great Survivor, Was watching His Baseball Team on tv evening before.'Spect He & Patten will be at the Heavenly Bar this evening!! cc/dt

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

CC,

Off road only T-100c single carb model Triumph. This one would ruin LG's idyllic setting for sure.

Ken

Dodging lions and wasting time.....
Sidelock
Sidelock

give it a headlight and taillight and I would run it on the road. What a classic.Remember in teh late sixties when our top motocross guys went arcoss the pond to kick butt in TT's and came back head hanging low saying that is tuff rideing.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Post deleted by Amigo Will

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken;
The Rickman conversion is a treat to see - thanks for putting that up. Hope he rides it - shame to keep it on a trailer. But that's just me.
And Mr. Crossed Chisels -- I wish I had taken as many pictures as you "back in the day". Cafe racing -- FOR REAL!! You Sir, like many of us, didn't "let any grass grow". And that's a good thing.
We have very few pix from back in the bushytailed days, but here's a scan of Miss Mann's Pan.

Oh yeah, there is a drip pan under it-- (We all know that Harleys are the only bikes that leaked oil ---- right???)
Many thanks to all of you guys --- This turned out to be a really cool thread.
Have a good one all;
Bill

Sidelock
Sidelock

And just think, we owe it all to the Monarch of Glenthorn Manor, Thorny!!!! Thanks Lowell.

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member
Sidelock
Sidelock

Is that a springer on the front of the pan.Its crazy out there.They now make fake pan heads to put on your Evo

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Perry, glad I could provide a platform for you bikers!
I've said my piece in the opening topic...so we all win.
Guys who have me on ignore really miss something, my last topic was "The mean times, the lean times," which went over 1500 views and close to 100 replies!
Btw, I dislike ATVs also, those riders can afford the machines, but not the property they muck-up!

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.