May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (cable, Argo44, CJ Dawe, KY Jon, 2 invisible), 392 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,502
Posts545,505
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

Chuck,
you have to get out of there and come to America and join your fellow gun owner friends.We may actually have a few,well just 5 out of 9 but that might change-for the worst of course,that feel there is indeed a individual right to own guns.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

You have to love California... tough on tax payers, businessmen, and gun owners... easy on bums, pot smokers, and illegal immigrants. Maybe someday all the former will all leave. Then who are they going to tax and register?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think that some may forget that this State elected Ronald Reagan as their Governor and that later helped him to be elected President. He certainly was no liberal. I think that what has happened here is the influx of so many people from the East who most certainly are liberal. They love the sun and hate the snow and brought their politics with them. I was born here 68 years ago, I am a conservative and fully intend to stay that way and have no intention of moving.
Tom

Sidelock
Sidelock

Tom, I can appreciate that you like your state, but what in the name of sam hill does King Reagan have to do with this stupid FFL law or act or penal code set up or whatever the hell it is???

Sidelock
Sidelock

Timothy, what I meant by mentioning President Reagan, if you did not understand, was that there was a time when this state was considerably more conservative or at least more moderate. As I said the influx of others has bent this state left and they are the cause of these very restrictive laws being passed.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

doubletrouble

Many do not know that at one time President was the head of a union and one time was a Democrat. He changed with the times in many way but was very constant in his core values. He may be the last President who never looked at the polls or handlers to tell him what to do. We will not see another like him come this way.

Spin doctors, pollsters, handlers and focus groups tell the candidates what to say, how to stand and which way to go these days. What many see as flip flopping, is just the candidate following the shifting winds of opinion. Small men follow others, large men lead. We are in for a long period of small leaders.

No state will remain conservative when so many have learned to live off the work of others by just voting their own interest. Many conservatives have left the state, many remain. But it is hard to overcome the will of the takers when they get to take from others by just voting for those who give, give, give.

RMC Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Computer down for a few days or would have replied earlier. James-I. Thanks for the info. Brother has a C&R license, gun is a 1915 LC, as I read the info, since its a C&R license and the gun falls into the C&R timeframe, IS it liget to send to buyers FFL without the permit # ? I hope this eliminates the body cavity check. Appreciate all the comments, Randy

RMC
Sidelock
Sidelock

It says "not apply to C&R licenses"in the post James l did.As long as the buyers FFL is ok with it just send the gun once funds clear.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Is Osama O'bama from California ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

First the one a few weeks ago to get married and now the one getting guns into the state before a July 1st deadline. A lot of stampeding going on out there in California.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.