May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (Marks_21, eightbore, playing hooky, MattH), 294 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,592
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

Gotta watch this kind of stuff, on that day of 9/11 Bill Wise and I exchanged some replies on the who dunits - we never did again.
I keep my rage to myself.

Sidelock
Sidelock

NO!!! NEVER.... Just absolute rage!!!! Against a spineless, back stabbing enemy who will not come out and fight face to face and man to man!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

NEVER forget (or forgive in some cases) the past, but at some point, it is time to move on forward.

Rick

"Sometimes too much to drink is not enough" Mark Twain
Sidelock
Sidelock

John Mann,

Live and let live? What will it take to remind you that a show of kindness and weakness to an enemy will not prevail? What manner of attack would convince you that an enemy is set on our destruction? Please pull your head out of your butt and remember Dec 7th. Did kindness and understanding convince the Japs, or was it force? Think carefully. It took two atomic bombs to convince them.

Phil

Sidelock
Sidelock

Phil:
It seems that you will give me no peace no matter on what BBS I post.
You seem to be avidly posting attacks on me and relentless in causing me discomfort.
I am asking you to forget that I exist. Do not read nor respond to my posts.
Your banning from the Parker site was a direct result of your unacceptable attacks on me, as you are well aware.
I have wracked my mind to try and discern what I might have said that sent you off on such a mission. I come up with nothing.
Exchanges, such as this, have no place on a public forum and certainly not this one.
I would have thought that a person with your credentials and family would be far above such unacceptable behavior.
Seeing no recourse from fueling your fire, I will not participate here until I know that you have either publicly apologized or gone away.
John

Humble member of the League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (LEG). Joined 14 March, 2006. Member #1.
Sidelock
Sidelock

John I don't want you to think I'm siding with Phill...but he's alot closer to the truth with his post than you were.

If we hadn't educated these people they wouldn't be attacking us.

Jimmy W Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I guess we all look at it in our own ways. I known what you mean, John when you say your words. You think of our country that wants to help everyone and wishes to live in peace and I applaud you for that. Thank goodness your son was OK. And I can see how others feel the need for revenge against someone whose only wish is to hurt us to the death. What Larry said reminded me of something I heard the other day. As I watched the shows Tuesday, they said that President Clinton wanted to take out Bin Ladin clear back when he had his training camps. And he could have. But all of the politicians blew it off as a diversion to get everyone's mind off of Monica Lewinsky and blew off the whole thing. If onlys....If onlys. Why did Bush let all of Bin Ladin's family get on a plane and get out of the country as quickly as possible? Why did? Why did? It is just sad for the people and familys who have suffered. I couldn't help feeling so sad. I never will.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You remind me of myself 3-4 years ago.

United we stand, devided we fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Trouble today is we're not as United as we once were.....

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.