April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Argo44, ClapperZapper, Fudd, Southern Sport), 420 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,472
Posts545,153
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I have for sale a beautiful little game gun in 20 gauge. This Arrieta Model 570 is one of my favorite models. They feature very nice wood and deep relief engraving which really stands out with the true bone and charcoal case coloring. The case coloring really pops on this particular gun and is in perfect condition with no edge wear, which is a sure sign the gun hasn't been carried very often. The wood is also special on this gun with dark streaks contrasting against the lighter background and having a very nice hand rubbed oil finish. The barrels are 29 inches in length and have chokes of .004 ( tight skeet) and .010 (tight Improved Cylinder) which set up perfect for Grouse, Woodcock, and Quail. Bores in both barrels measure a consistent .623. Stock dimensions are 1-1/2 X 2 1/4 X 14 3/4 over the nicely checkered butt. The stock is cast off for the right hand shooter. The gun has double triggers with the front being articulated, bushed firing pins, selective ejectors, and cocking indicators. Condition of the gun is an easy 98 percent with only a couple very light impressions in the stock. The top lever is well right of center indicating the gun hasn't been fired much at all which makes the overall condition of the gun. Price of this gun is $5900 plus $50 shipping to your FFL. This gun will not disappoint you! Contact me at esetter5@me.com

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Gerry Addison
1 member likes this: SKB
Sidelock
Sidelock

https://www.shotguns.se/html/spain.html

57-03-88=05

Arrieta - Shotgun - 88th in the serial number = 2005 manufacture date

Last edited by skeettx; 03/06/24 05:33 PM.

USAF RET 1971-95 [Linked Image from jpgbox.com]
1 member likes this: Gerry Addison
Sidelock
Sidelock

wow...a true work of art!

not my cup of tea, but...

wow!

thanks for posting here...

Last edited by ed good; 03/06/24 05:54 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
1 member likes this: Gerry Addison

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.