Browning Vintage Superposed Case. 32" For O/U. Here is an old superposed case for the o/u with bbls to 32". Its pretty ratty. Fully functional, but still pretty ratty. The inside is dirty and someone put their name on the inside. The outside is ratty too. Stitching is fraying but its fake stitching as the piping they made these case with is glued on. The locks are fully functional but the brass is very tarnished. There is no key. The interior has lots of grease stains. I think it's the original grease, so vintage too. I think the case could be cleaned up some but you will still have a old, rough looking case. I am not going to take the time to mess with trying to make it better. So lets just say an old tattered case that has seen better days. For you guys who like to mess around with things and try to make things look better, here a good place to start. I have pictures. So just email or contact me and I will send them. So $50. plus $40 shipping UPS to first 48 states. Total $90 for those who did not do well in math.

I do not have a web posting site so contact me direct and I will be happy to send pictures

John Boyd[u][/u]

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971