Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by John Roberts
Originally Posted by Jimmy W
This is why I don't like to talk politics. It causes hard feelings. I shouldn't have started. Oh well. smile
No, it's because you cannot defend junk science and have been listening to the wrong people for way too long.
JR

John, you are so deep into the conspiracy BS that you can't even recognize the piles and piles of junk on your shoulders.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

CJF Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

A Wake Up Call for Republicans

There's still time to fix the GOP but it's got to start to happen.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by CJF

There is what, maybe 17 days or so? Not much time to turn around the wreck that's gonna happen. Not much time at all. Don't think we will make it.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Jimmy W
This is why I don't like to talk politics. It causes hard feelings. I shouldn't have started. Oh well. smile
No, it's because you cannot defend junk science and have been listening to the wrong people for way too long.
JR
Well, you just said the North and South poles were melting. So that is caused by Global Warming. You said so, yourself. Thanks for agreeing with my "junk science". smile

Lloyd3 #641866 02/05/24 11:19 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not man-made, Jimmy. Not man-made. Try to understand.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
3 members like this: Licensed to kill, Jusanothajoe, Stanton Hillis
Sidelock
Sidelock

Stan is correct, the people who complain the most about any political topic, even if it relates directly to Gun Rights, are among those who kept returning to those Threads to post their Liberal Left thoughts over and over. They say they hate them, but are drawn like moths to a flame. Stan never complained about it, so I don't see any hypocrisy on his end. Of course, if someone is dumb enough to think Biden was a better choice than Trump, it is understandable that they might not even know what hypocrisy is.

And it was always those on the Left who complained about political topics. I never saw Conservatives say those off-topic political topics should be banned, locked, or deleted. Even when we had a dedicated place for off-topic and political stuff, the old Misfires Forum, it was those on the left who whined and cried, and lobbied Dave to permanently shut down that forum. Nobody made them go to Misfires, but they did, just to have something to cry about. It's the so-called "Cancel Culture" that wishes to censor any opposing views. I laughed when CJF suggested taking the politics to Twitter... what, the same Twitter that banned Donald Trump and also silenced and censored his supporters? That's hilarious! Much of social media is still shutting down Conservative thought.

We have had a number of Threads in the past concerning Climate Change, Global Warming, etc. I remain 100% on the side that believes it is a Hoax. I don't believe it is a hoax because Donald Trump or any other Republican told me so. I believe it because I have read the studies and studied the data that is readily available to anyone who doesn't have a closed mind that has already swallowed the globalists' propaganda and Al Gore's nonsense. My Professor in a Meteorology course I took was the co-founder of Accu-Weather. He said Global Warming was the greatest hoax ever perpetrated upon mankind. It is a fact that mankind has thrived far better in warm periods than in cool periods. Obama did not buy a $12 million mansion a couple hundred feet from the ocean because he actually believes it will be under water in a few years. There is live sworn testimony from Climate Scientists, in the Congressional Record, that there is no direct correlation between temperature and atmospheric CO2 levels. There is verifiable data showing periods of much higher CO2 levels, and lower average global temperatures.

Jimmy seems very concerned about polar sea ice. Instead of listening to Al Gore, he could go here to see that the polar bears aren't even close to drowning yet:

https://earth.gsfc.nasa.gov/cryo/data/current-state-sea-ice-cover

Strangely the graphs show no data for seasonal sea ice for 2019 to 2023. Maybe it was all gone... hahaha! But in the distant past, much of Antarctica was a temperate rain forest. Of course we should not ignore dire warnings like this:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Oops, that was from a long time ago when the population on Earth was 1/4 what it is now. Since then we have gone through decades of much warmer than average temps such as the 1930's, and periods of cooler than average temps, such as 1940 to 1978, when the "Science" was all predicting a coming Ice Age. Trust the Science! I'm sure Jimmy and the Nutty Professor remember those mile high glaciers in Northern Indiana and Iowa back in the 1970's. Hard times for sure:

But we do know for sure that the ocean levels are rising. We can see it with our own eyes:

I know the climate is changing. It always has, and it always will, because solar cycles and solar activity has always been the major driver of global climate... followed by super-volcanoes and asteroid impacts... both of which cause a decrease in solar radiation. When the Sun exhausts all of its' hydrogen fuel to sustain nuclear fusion... in about 8 or 10 billion years... we are really in trouble!

For now, the greatest threat we face is anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

3 members like this: Stanton Hillis, Ted Schefelbein, John Roberts
Sidelock
Sidelock

My question ........

Originally Posted by Stanton Hillis
Totally correct, CZ, we could.

But, why would you be so hypocritical as to bad mouth non-doublegun posts when you have so frequently participated in them? Prove me wrong about your motives, in this case.

Your reply ........

Originally Posted by Clapper Zapper
This is the 8th presidential election cycle I’ve had the luxury of enjoying while participating at various levels on firearms related sites.
It doesn’t get better from here.

There’s a great, fully functional, pm system to use and share as much political or culture war material as you want.

Ultimately, it is entirely Dave W’s decision to make with respect to how much non-doublegun related stuff he wants to entertain.
There are millions of sites that can give you all of that stuff you want, 24 hours a day. Complete emersion therapy.

Not many sites aggregate discussion on rare Russian firearms, or the detailed chain of custody details of long gone tube makers.

Life is just way too short to spend hours everyday hating on the other guy.
It’s not the common thread that brought people here.

As I expected ................crickets.

Rave on, grayman.

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not man-made, Jimmy. Not man-made. Try to understand.
JR

Oh wow!! 😔

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by ClapperZapper
This is the 8th presidential election cycle I’ve had the luxury of enjoying while participating at various levels on firearms related sites.
It doesn’t get better from here....
This is so simple, for thirty plus years, you have been lobbying for the problem. Just wake up one day and decide to be pro firearm.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
Originally Posted by CJF

There is what, maybe 17 days or so? Not much time to turn around the wreck that's gonna happen. Not much time at all. Don't think we will make it.
You mean, we have about a year of puppet dementiajo signing policy drafted by educators, such as yourself? But hey, we take comfort in not having to watch grumpyjo wake up from nappy time, and throw jello around.

Don't worry, it's the ground game that's the wrecking ball, this time around. It's the high level staff in place to hit the ground running, that's the wrecking ball. True, it'll take more time to bring illegal alien gangbangers to a retirement spread in your town. If it makes you feel better, don't make it.

3 members like this: Ted Schefelbein, John Roberts, canvasback
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.