April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 886 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,475
Posts545,171
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Lloyd3 #641851 02/05/24 09:16 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, the global warming hoax is truly tragic, Brent.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
4 members like this: Licensed to kill, Jusanothajoe, keith, Ted Schefelbein
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by John Roberts
Yes, the global warming hoax is truly tragic, Brent.
JR

I feel sorry for you, John. I truly do.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Jimmy W
I choose what was best for #1. đź‘Ť
What was? I think that reveals a lot about you, Jimmy. How about looking forward to what will be best? Btw, you don't care about anybody but #1? How about Our Country and Your Fellow Man? Very shallow post on your part...
JR
Global warming is VERY important to me. That is probably my top issue that affects me. I'm going to vote for someone who wants to do something about it.
Anyone who has bought into the global warming hoax and all the bad actors that promote it, such as the accursed John Kerry, have very little awareness of the history of Planet Earth and why nothing we can do is capable of making a significant impact one way or the other. Carbon credits, what a joke! It's a construct to extract money from useful idiots, nothing more. But you are obviously 100% into it, so there's little point in going any further about this with you.
JR
Obviously, you never saw Al Gore's movie, "An Inconvenient Truth", clear back in 2005. You were earlier concerned about "MY FELLOW MAN". What Al Gore (IE, the scientists, NASA, millions of weather professionals,) said would happen 20 - 30 years from now, is happening NOW. And now, because of Global Warming, we have 10,000 people coming into the United States per day, because they have no food, no water, the land is unfit to plant crops where they live, their homes have been washed away, their children are starving and on and on......... So they are packing up and traveling 1,000 miles to beg for help and stay alive. I'll bet you are complaining about this. I don't care for it either, but I understand what is going on. So, tell me something......are the North and South Poles and the Netherlands melting or not? There's your answer. smile

Last edited by Jimmy W; 02/05/24 09:43 PM.
Lloyd3 #641854 02/05/24 09:39 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Cast your sorrow upon yourself, Brent. And quit listening to the environmental wackos. I pity you, actually, Brent. What a crying shame someone of your intellect and accomplishments has allowed himself to be duped into believing this crap.
JR

2 members like this: dirty harry, Ted Schefelbein
Sidelock
Sidelock

Cast your sorrow upon yourself, Brent. And quit listening to the environmental wackos. I pity you, actually, Brent. What a crying shame someone of your intellect and accomplishments has allowed himself to be duped into believing this crap.
JR
You haven't answered my question, sir.....Are the North and South Poles melting or not?

Last edited by Jimmy W; 02/05/24 09:47 PM.
Jimmy W #641856 02/05/24 09:48 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Obviously, you never saw Al Gore's movie, "An Inconvenient Truth", clear back in 2005. You were earlier concerned about "MY FELLOW MAN". What Al Gore (IE, the scientists, NASA, millions of weather professionals,) said would happen 20 - 30 years from now, is happening NOW. And now, because of Global Warming, we have 10,000 people coming into the United States per day, because they have no food, no water, the land is unfit to plant crops where they live, their homes have been washed away, their children are starving and on and on......... So they are packing up and traveling 1,000 miles to beg for help and stay alive. I'll bet you are complaining about this. I don't care for it either, but I understand what is going on. So, tell me something......are the North and South Poles and the Netherlands melting or not? There's your answer. smile
Al Gore?! Good lord! I see now there's no point in this dialogue. Mercy...
JR

5 members like this: dirty harry, Licensed to kill, Ted Schefelbein, Stanton Hillis, keith
Jimmy W #641857 02/05/24 09:51 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

JR
You haven't answered my question, sir.....Are the North and South Poles melting or not?
Absolutely they are. Nothing can be done about it. It happens, regardless of puny man's efforts to make it not so.
JR

Lloyd3 #641858 02/05/24 09:52 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

This is why I don't like to talk politics. It causes hard feelings. I shouldn't have started. Oh well. smile Let's go back to talking guns. I like to hear what you guys say and I learn a lot. Good luck.

Last edited by Jimmy W; 02/05/24 09:55 PM.
Jimmy W #641859 02/05/24 09:56 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

This is why I don't like to talk politics. It causes hard feelings. I shouldn't have started. Oh well. smile
No, it's because you cannot defend junk science and have been listening to the wrong people for way too long.
JR

2 members like this: dirty harry, Stanton Hillis
Lloyd3 #641860 02/05/24 09:56 PM
CJF Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Llyod3 & John Roberts,

We'd probably agree on a lot of things. And in the past we probably would have voted for the same candidates. But conservatism as a force for good has lost its way and its connection to what I admired about it. I'm no longer a registered Republican. Stopped in 2016.

Now I vote for whomever is going to do the best job for America and for my family. And the GOP hasn't been doing that for quite a few cycles at the federal level. Here in NC the GOP has done well on some issues (fostering business growth) and terrible on others (defunding public schools to offset corporate tax cuts.)

So I'll vote for whomever is going to reduce the deficit without cutting Social Security. And if that requires rolling back the tax cuts to the wealthiest people and companies that have blown up the deficit, fine. Trickle down economics failed. Let's move on.

And I'll vote for the candidates that promise to protect children, and not just fetuses, so everyone can get an education and a shot at the American dream.

And most of all, I'll vote for candidates who respect the constitution, democracy and our country's laws. Because if we don't, we're the dumbest fucking people in history, to lose what is great about America.

The PragerU video is slick. But that's it. There are no solutions there.

Chris

4 members like this: graybeardtmm3, DoubleTake, SKB, BrentD, Prof
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.