April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Karl Graebner, Tim in PA, FlyChamps, Jimmy W, NCTarheel), 442 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,479
Posts545,212
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted by mark
Theirs often many different ways to repair or restore something. As long as the results are good that’s what matters.

If you don’t like a method don’t do it or don’t hire it done that way.

What’s going on over the last several pages is what has driven away a lot of very knowledgeable folks.

You are right. Screaming vulgar, language is wrong. If I make an error I have always acknowledged it. I didn't try to lie and bully my way out of it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Jimmy W
[quote=LeFusil]That’s what you got out of Marks post? You might have a reading comprehension problem. I believe what Mark was saying is that welding up or adding a piece of metal to something that needs .001-.002 when you can move the metal using tools is unnecessary and potentially more intrusive and detrimental to the part than the peening. Not to mention the time it’s going to take to fit the parts back up.
So again, you don’t know what you’re talking about. You do realize that some of the guys that have commented on here are actually working professional gunsmiths, pretty highly regarded in the business right? Have years of actual training, experience and real hands on know how? Taking the time out of their day to explain what is a universally accepted method is…..And then there’s you.

Okay Repunsil, I think it is time to stop listening to your insignificant drivel. You have been proven wrong. You won't bully and name call me from posting. It is obvious now that most people ignore your unknowledgeable blather. I will happily join them. So please, as you said earlier, enjoy your day by going out and hunting over trained dogs, while you "look down at your pecker". 😂😂😂 And have a nice day, Repunsil.[/quote

Time to stop listening? JimmyW, you never listened to begin with. Talking about insignificant drivel, did you just read your last post!??😂😂. WTF was all that jibberish!! You wish you could hunt over my dogs and you wish you could still see your pecker too. Hell, you can barely get through a round of trap let alone go out and actually do any type of hunting I do you clapped out old prick.
I don’t bully anybody. I call it like I see it and don’t suffer fools. That’s not bullying.

Same to you, have a nice day.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

This goes with,,this isn't cogswell and Harrison ,,now do it right!

2 members like this: Mark II, mark
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Before anyone gets angry I'm being funny in the above post

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mark, I can’t pick up a Cogy with out hearing Lens voice!

1 member likes this: mc
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by mc
Before anyone gets angry I'm being funny in the above post

laugh

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted by LeFusil
Originally Posted by Jimmy W
[quote=LeFusil]That’s what you got out of Marks post? You might have a reading comprehension problem. I believe what Mark was saying is that welding up or adding a piece of metal to something that needs .001-.002 when you can move the metal using tools is unnecessary and potentially more intrusive and detrimental to the part than the peening. Not to mention the time it’s going to take to fit the parts back up.
So again, you don’t know what you’re talking about. You do realize that some of the guys that have commented on here are actually working professional gunsmiths, pretty highly regarded in the business right? Have years of actual training, experience and real hands on know how? Taking the time out of their day to explain what is a universally accepted method is…..And then there’s you.

Okay Repunsil, I think it is time to stop listening to your insignificant drivel. You have been proven wrong. You won't bully and name call me from posting. It is obvious now that most people ignore your unknowledgeable blather. I will happily join them. So please, as you said earlier, enjoy your day by going out and hunting over trained dogs, while you "look down at your pecker". 😂😂😂 And have a nice day, Repunsil.[/quote

Time to stop listening? JimmyW, you never listened to begin with. Talking about insignificant drivel, did you just read your last post!??😂😂. WTF was all that jibberish!! You wish you could hunt over my dogs and you wish you could still see your pecker too. Hell, you can barely get through a round of trap let alone go out and actually do any type of hunting I do you clapped out old prick.
I don’t bully anybody. I call it like I see it and don’t suffer fools. That’s not bullying.

Same to you, have a nice day.

Blah! Blah! Blah!! Blather! Blather!!

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I did see a coggy that was really nice great engraving and finish

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mark you forgot the adjective used before Cogswell and Harrison :-) .

2 members like this: mc, mark
Sidelock
Sidelock

The way I remember it is “this isn’t Cogswell and F&cking Harisson “

1 member likes this: mc
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.