Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by John Roberts
Originally Posted by coosa
Coosa,
I tried ten times to get to “media”. Never once. I even resorted to creating an account with my cc. It just keeps going in circles, asking me for my cc and email/password to “finish”. This is so frustrating. ‘Bout ready to give up.
JR

Well, don't worry, I am an old Ag teacher and we will figure this out. smile

You didn't follow directions if you tried to create an account; DO NOT create an account.

First, since you did try to create an account you need to reboot your phone to get rid of all that. Reboot it and click the link below:

www.postimages.org

You will see this screen:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Click on the button that says "choose images". Then this screen will appear:

Note the menu at the bottom of the screen that has now appeared. That's the one that has "media" as one of the options, and once you click on it all of your files will appear.

Try it again and see if you can get to that screen.

I cannot. When I click on "Choose images" the four icons do not appear, only a black box that shows "photo library", "take photo", and "choose files". I cannot proceed without clicking on one of those. If I choose "photo library", it does bring up my photos stored my Iphone, but I cannot proceed without having to go through the "Finish" procedure. Dammit!
JR

Go with "choose files" and that should work. Once it shows your pictures, just click on the one you want.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Coosa,
I tried ten times to get to “media”. Never once. I even resorted to creating an account with my cc. It just keeps going in circles, asking me for my cc and email/password to “finish”. This is so frustrating. ‘Bout ready to give up.
JR

You didn't follow directions if you tried to create an account; DO NOT create an account.

First, since you did try to create an account you need to reboot your phone to get rid of all that. Reboot it and click the link below:

www.postimages.org

Note the menu at the bottom of the screen that has now appeared. That's the one that has "media" as one of the options, and once you click on it all of your files will appear.

Try it again and see if you can get to that screen.

I cannot. When I click on "Choose images" the four icons do not appear, only a black box that shows "photo library", "take photo", and "choose files". I cannot proceed without clicking on one of those. If I choose "photo library", it does bring up my photos stored my Iphone, but I cannot proceed without having to go through the "Finish" procedure. Dammit!
JR

Go with "choose files" and that should work. Once it shows your pictures, just click on the one you want.
Nope. Doesn't get me to my photos stored on my phone.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Ted Schefelbein
John,
Until you figure out where you are going wrong, if you need a picture posted, pm or email it to me, and I will get the thing up for you.

Best,
Ted

Thanks Ted, but I really want to be able to do this myself.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
1 member likes this: Ted Schefelbein
Sidelock
Sidelock

And, I want you to be able to, as well. But, I figured you had an emergency photo posting need on the booze post, and figured I’d offer the help.

Anything for a friend.

Best,
Ted

1 member likes this: John Roberts
Sidelock
Sidelock

www.postimages.org

Try it again and see if you can get to that screen.[/quote]

JR[/quote]

Go with "choose files" and that should work. Once it shows your pictures, just click on the one you want.[/quote]
Nope. Doesn't get me to my photos stored on my phone.
JR[/quote]

I don't know what else to tell you to try. Here is one sure method to get it to work - take a hammer to the I phone and go buy you an android. smile

Apple thinks the world should revolve around them, and the world doesn't wanna do it. I think they actually try to make their stuff incompatible with everyone else.

If you are getting to a place where you can see your photos, then you have got to be just a step away from getting it to work. I don't know what you mean by the "Finish" procedure; I've never seen that come up with the android menu. Once I see the picture I want, all I do is touch it and it will load.

It's a new day, so give it another try. I usually solve difficult problems when I start over the next day. Best of luck with it!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Easy Peasy on ancient IPhone 6

Dodging lions and wasting time.....
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

John, does your phone look like this?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

1 member likes this: Stanton Hillis
GLS #638505 12/03/23 12:22 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by GLS
John, does your phone look like this?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I don’t have a cell phone. Post ‘em from the iPad.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Apple thinks the world should revolve around them, and the world doesn't wanna do it. I think they actually try to make their stuff incompatible with everyone else.

I 100% agree with that. My wife uses Apple everything, while my phone is Android, and I have seen the incompatibility issues for years.

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] Have you got a problem with my phone, GLS? 😊

Last edited by Jimmy W; 12/04/23 11:50 AM.
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.