April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (Jtplumb, Ted Schefelbein), 350 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,474
Posts545,167
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Glad this was resolved. good show Dave

1 member likes this: dukxdog
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes. Thanks to Dave. We'll all dance at your wedding!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by ksauers1
....Nope. Dukxdog is always the same. A nicer guy you will never meet.
Nope. There ain’t no birds in South Dakota
Only said seems, based on what I read. I one hundred percent believe you, like thepictures too.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have been to Bobby's bunkhouse 3 times and have had a wonderful time each and every time. I usually hunt as a single and his house/kennel works out perfectly. Bobby is a standup guy and I am sure he is only making enough to cover expenses for owning this house by making it available at a very reasonable price. This is not a significant money making operation.

I would go back in a second if my dog could still hunt for more than a few hours. The hunting near Bobby's place is very good if you are willing to put the miles in and have a half-way decent dog. If you are looking for a warm, clean and comfortable place in the heart of pheasant country this is the place. And if you are as lucky as I have been, you will meet some super people.

That being said, I very seldom come to this site because of the childish adults that frequent this site. If I had children that acted the way some of you do, I would take them out behind the barn and teach them proper manners.

Tom C

�There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.�
Aldo Leopold
2 members like this: craigd, BrentD, Prof
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.