April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (tut, rtw, oskar, Jem Finch, Hugh Lomas, 1 invisible), 1,158 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,843
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#630586 05/24/23 09:30 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have a 16ga Zeus on order, hopefully will be receiving in a few weeks.

My wife lets me buy all the guns I can hide.
Sidelock
Sidelock

this may devistate the over four grand used gun market...

hopefully, a limited demand for their products and services will cause them to go away...

there is too much competion already, what with so many english guns being dumped in the american market...

Last edited by ed good; 05/25/23 10:36 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by ed good

hopefully, a limited demand for their products and services will cause them to go away...

there is too much competion already, what with so many english guns being dumped in the american market...

Now that says it all. Anyone else here think competition is a bad thing?

May God bless America and those who defend her.
2 members like this: mc, ithaca1
Sidelock
Sidelock

I think this concept resurfaces every 10 years or so.

Out there doing it best I can.
1 member likes this: John Roberts
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

No who ever has the best product ,reputation ,customer relationship,and not hawking crap will do OK

Sidelock
Sidelock

All of the Luciano Rota guns I’ve seen have been…not very nice. Very similar to the junk guns Fausti was selling at Walmart back in the day. Very poor fit & finish, rough actions and gritty function. Single trigger versions were terrible.
It’s amazing what Fausti charges for guns these days.😳
I believe the Rotas were imported by a number of different companies at one time or another. American Arms, Charles Daly/KBI, Cape Outfitters, etc.
I do not recall them ever being very well thought of.

2 members like this: Ted Schefelbein, Ken Nelson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by ed good

A double gun you can order the way you want it ? who would want that ? Some of us want to shoot guns not sell them.
Tell me about all the competition for NEW double guns ?

Last edited by Jusanothajoe; 05/25/23 01:04 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by LeFusil
All of the Luciano Rota guns I’ve seen have been…not very nice. Very similar to the junk guns Fausti was selling at Walmart back in the day. Very poor fit & finish, rough actions and gritty function. Single trigger versions were terrible.
It’s amazing what Fausti charges for guns these days.😳
I believe the Rotas were imported by a number of different companies at one time or another. American Arms, Charles Daly/KBI, Cape Outfitters, etc.
I do not recall them ever being very well thought of.

I talked to several owners before I ordered one, all were very satisfied and several had ordered a second gun.
I will give a report when mine arrives.

Boxlock
Boxlock

It looks like a nice gun but I think when you see them
In real life you’ll have a different opinion. I spoke to someone in Italy and he felt that they were a real economy gun but maybe with the help of the guys at the Upland gun company they can get them to make them better.
But they sure look like they have nice wood on the show guns at least.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.