April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jem Finch, David Williamson, SKB, 2 invisible), 843 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,824
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I hope this is ok to post

Jack Haugh 40-90 Sharps straight Remington custom Underlever will be up for bids at Gunrunner Auctions starting on MAY 7th if anyone is interested you can google Gunrunner Auctions they have a shop in Cody Wyoming as well as one in Ohio . There fee's are low compared to most others and thier customer service and quality of guns is always top notch message me if yo have any question

If this post is a rule breaker I do apologize and will take it down post hast if the mods say no go.....

Here are some pics click on the link [img]https://photos.app.goo.gl/W2V1coxjutX5zw6N6[/img]

Sidelock
Sidelock

For a breech loading cartridge rifle I am not sure why this has what appears to be a ram rod attached under the barrel? Punching out stuck case that the extractor misses???

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member
Sidelock
Sidelock

Perry,
Style ?
Mike

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Here is the history on the original https://americansocietyofarmscollec...-B39-The-Feuding-Gunsmiths-Of-Denver.pdf

provided by BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

original post from this forum

Last edited by Discus420; 05/02/23 07:04 PM.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I see many site that allow this and there was some interest from folks on this site in my previous post. I would be happy to pay the 12 $ as I own the gun as you would see in the previous post on this gun that I linked e posts up

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

What a wonderful rifle! Very best of luck with the auction sale.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
1 member likes this: Discus420
Sidelock
Sidelock

The “ram rod” is a wiping rod. BPCR shooters often run a spit patch down the bore between shots to keep fouling loose.

1 member likes this: Discus420
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jack Haugh was just flat out amazing.

3 members like this: Ted Schefelbein, Discus420, SKB
Sidelock
Sidelock

What a benefit it is to have Keith remind us endlessly that sellers owe Dave. It is a very strange compulsion on his part. You might wonder if he has any thing else he does. He operates under the assumption that we're all skinflints here and willing to cheat Dave in public. This site would be a pleasure if he had another hobby horse to ride.

Bill Ferguson
3 members like this: graybeardtmm3, Bob Cash, SKB
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Discus420
I see many site that allow this and there was some interest from folks on this site in my previous post. I would be happy to pay the 12 $ as I own the gun as you would see in the previous post on this gun that I linked e posts up

Discus420, after I submitted my previous post, I did notice from a previous Thread you made in the Classic and Custom Rifle forum that this rifle being auctioned actually belongs to you. That wasn't immediately evident to me, and I mistakenly thought that you were simply alerting others to an auction that you had no personal interest in.

I subsequently sent a notification to site Administrator Dave Weber asking him to delete my previous post before it appeared. Apparently he did not see that request. As I am on Parole for the crime of hurting the feelings of anti-gun Liberals here, I am not able to do that myself anymore. I apologize for my errant post and any confusion, and wish you luck with the sale of your rifle.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.