I like the 21’s design but the weight turns me off; that and the fact that most have single triggers. But I found one that suits my standards. It’s a 26” 1936 12 ga with pistol grip, double triggers, ejectors and splinter fore end. It has .003 and .010 chokes which is perfect for my upland hunting. It still weighs 7 lbs but I can tolerate that. The photos from Galazan showed an attractive gun and its dimensions match my needs nearly perfectly. When received, I realized why the gun looked so good. Galazan had installed new wood on the gun. Since they have the Winchester tooling, it stands to reason that they would have the stock patterns too. I’m sure that Galazan makes wood for the model 21s that they build, and probably extra wood just for this type of application. Anyway, with sxs shotgun prices on the wane, this was a good opportunity for me to acquire the gun at an attractive price. It won’t make me sick if I put a mark or two on the gun. Check out their website. You may find something attractive.