April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Mike Harrell, GSPWillie, griz, 3 invisible), 195 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,433
Posts544,709
Members14,402
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I'll list a few, and welcome your own.

Who in our industry has given you very satisfactory customer service when needed to the point that you unhesitatingly recommend them?

Let's keep the negative stuff out of this please. There's a fine line between complaint and libel, so let's just don't.

1. Leupold. When asked about a competitors product that was apparently made to the wrong dimensions they said "We are familiar with this specific problem. Replace it with our Dual Dovetail. If it's not perfect it's free." I did, and it was perfect.

2. MEC. Always good.

3. Jaqua's Fine Guns. Accepted the return of a used model 59 that proved to have a cracked frame that neither of us saw until the first strip and clean after I had used it but once. They were as disappointed as I. Great people.

4. Diamond K Brass. Not the cheapest game in town, but when a shipment was not as advertised they made it right and compensated me with some free product.

"The price of good shotgunnery is constant practice" - Fred Kimble
Sidelock
Sidelock

+1 on Leupold and on Mec.

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Good customer service is good but not needing customer service is better!

3 members like this: Mark II, mc, Stanton Hillis
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nothing recent, but some years ago, I bought a new Colt Trooper MK III .357 mag revolver, and it started misfiring before it had 100 rounds through it. The transfer bar was falling before the hammer dropped.

Returned it to the Colt Service Center, and they promptly replaced the defective part and covered shipping both ways... no charge.

I also had a Thompson/Center Hawken .50 cal flintlock that had a frizzen that didn't spark well. I wrote them to inquire about buying a new part. They sent me a new frizzen free of charge, even though the rifle was probably 10 years old and had been shot quite a bit before the surface of the original frizzen became worn.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

True.

Leupold did a flat rate repair for me after my muzzle brake hurled a stone at my scope and chipped the objective lens.

Quick turn, reasonable fee, all good. Nice to have the backing of a good vendor.

Sidelock
Sidelock

How picky a warranty department is within any particular company is indicative of their future success, IMO. I'm about to find out how Benchmade Knive's is, on warranty repairs.

Last edited by Stanton Hillis; 12/04/21 06:12 PM. Reason: spellcheck got me again

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I should also mention Dawson's Doubles.

Accepted return of wrong barrel I ordered. Entirely my fault, no problem for him.

Good guy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hornady. They rebuilt my 366 press without charge. I don't know if that is, or was, their usual policy, but I'm now a dedicated customer. Bullets, dies, everything.

Carlson's choke installation. Very fair price, 7 day turn a round, exactly as ordered, and I dealt with personable people.

Smith & Wesson. I bulged a .45 barrel by shooting FMJ after lead. My fault. They replaced the barrel without charge and paid shipping both ways. Years later the striker on a 9mm pistol broke. They replaced the entire slide with all new parts. Paid shipping both ways again.

Vortex. I called about replacing scope caps on a red dot. Three days later a package arrived with the caps without charge.

A couple of these are small, but a few are kind of big to me. I remember those who have helped me.

Sidelock
Sidelock

At a boy to Gunter Pfrommer fit function and harden a new hammer on a A and D action,set correct trigger clean and oiled internal parts.Fair price completed in a week.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Burris. Initially it had an unstated lifetime warranty on red dot sights which expanded into a written lifetime warranty and would promptly send replacement equipment upon notice of a defect without having the defective unit in hand. I've also had them send red dot covers and screws without charges. Gil

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.