March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 829 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,015
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
2 hours ago
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

The bottom line with climate Nazi is follow the money this is big business and as long as China will not cripple there economy for climate change and build coal fired power plants anything we do is meaningless I watched a very good lecture with three scientist going over the money train and explaining how it works.if you as a scientist came out and said the problem can't be solved you cut off your money

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sounds like your neighbors are real assholes--a zero dark 30 op might be called for, to teach them the MYOB mantra. Iodine in a gas tank, unlike sugar, can't be stopped by a filter, and is undetectable-- go for it. RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Run With The Fox
Sounds like your neighbors are real assholes--a zero dark 30 op might be called for, to teach them the MYOB mantra. Iodine in a gas tank, unlike sugar, can't be stopped by a filter, and is undetectable-- go for it. RWTF

Why not just put a bomb under their car?

1 member likes this: journeymen
Sidelock
Sidelock

And now back to our regularly scheduled program!

This article is older, nicely lays out the reasons for the shortfall of conservation funding in the US. Fits well with the OP's article.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/20/593001800/decline-in-hunters-threatens-how-u-s-pays-for-conservation

I see that the MNDNR is poking around for ideas to generate money. Interesting read on their site.

Chief

Sidelock
Sidelock

Watching the DNR for the last four or five decades, I always got the vibe that timber, deer, and, of late, turkeys were the things that they cared about. Small game issues mostly seemed like an eye roll, “whatever” type of sentiment to them. Fishing is a big deal here, and in spite of the emphasis on enforcement, they managed to screw up management of that resource bigly, on more than one occasion-see collapse of Red Lake and Mille Lacs fishery’s for perfect examples of that.

I have friends that aged out of the game well before age 65. A shame. The labs and Setters are gone, replaced with wiener dogs.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Ted Schefelbein
Only a few guys that God hates that much.

I hear ya, Ted. I’d hate to be that old, fat, ugly, broken armed, one-eyed guy dragin’ his arse to work Monday morning in an Oldsmobile.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The Olds, much like you, doesn’t make it to work.
I gotta’ suspicion that your mug is unsuitable for pictures. Prove me wrong.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by ChiefAmungum
And now back to our regularly scheduled program!

This article is older, nicely lays out the reasons for the shortfall of conservation funding in the US. Fits well with the OP's article.

https://www.npr....
The article has an unfortunate political slant. There are many references to percentages and fifty years ago, which of course there are now nearly double the bodies within the US borders, and mushrooming at an undocumented rate.

A policy making trend has emerged, where P-R act funds 'revert' to the fedgov as unobligated funds, approximately fifty(!) percent in recent years. The state level programs that are funded, require approval from, you know who. Many 'bird watching' lobbyists are controlling sportsmans funds that trickle back to states, for nonhunting 'projects'. Another tactic, is that funds are allocated based on land area, but large land mass states such as Alaska, are unable to meet requirements to receive full funding, so allocations favor states such as California with their fire management and conservation plans.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yup- our State Raccoon Rangers have slapped a $25.00 extra license fee on fezzants for the Fall season ( a farce) from 10 Oct through 14 Nov- 2 roosters a day limit--like to know the rhyme and reason for that. RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Fox,
I didn't even bother to buy the Pheasant stamp this year, I couldn't believe that it happened!
Karl

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.