April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Jem Finch, Mike Harrell, Tim in PA, RWG, tigertrout, LeFusil), 982 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,467
Posts545,119
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#591543 02/06/21 04:40 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Keith, Dave may tolerate and encourage your apppearances here, but that doesn't make what you post anything but second hand bullshit. You can recycle it as often as you get a new shipment from QAnon but it's still just bullshit. Seek de-programming. You've surrendered your mind.

Bill Ferguson
rocky mtn bill #591545 02/06/21 05:20 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Bill, it's been a little bit since you've lashed in anger. It is probably the pandemic that has cut you off from your free support network sessions. You do read like your typical incoherent self, but don't read that as we're trying to keep your selfesteem heavily medicated, generics only please. Hey, have you noticed the recent topic trend where good double gun folks are having a hard time getting ammo and reloading components, and folks such as yourself just blow smoke up their asses like they're just imagining it?

By the way, will you please justify the SJL bill that will mandate an eight hundred dollar processing fee to own classic sporting rifles? It's a drop in the bucket, for the greater good, earmarked for social projects, what say you?

rocky mtn bill #591546 02/06/21 05:53 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Just what is it that triggered you Billy???

Is it my comments in the recent threads about ammo shortages where I blamed guys like you who supported and voted for extreme anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats???

Or was it my comments about the way Altzheimer Joe and his puppeteers have been attacking free speech and the way they have turned Washington into an occupied zone where U.S. Troops have walled off your elite Liberal Democrats from the populace??? I thought they told us that walls and fences are immoral, and that they don't work.

Or are you upset that I mentioned how Altzheimer Jow Biden eliminated well over 10,000 jobs with the stroke of a pen, and how he prioritized permitting transgenders in the military over getting the vaccine out to frail brainless old Libtards like you???

You keep accusing me of getting my facts from Q-Anon, but I seriously don't know much about that group. I am simply one of over 75 million people who understand that it was widespread election fraud that elected Joe Biden, in a Democrat coup that began over 4 years ago. Joe Biden couldn't get even one percent of the vote in any of his previous tries to become president, and now you want us to believe that he suddenly became the all-time top vote getter, even though he has no real accomplishments other than being a deeply corrupt anti-gunner, a racist, and a complete boob. There's the real insurrection Billy.

But I suppose you really are dumb enough to believe that he won, and is not a threat to the 2nd Amendment. You just can't fix stupid.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.