April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (buckstix, NTaxiarchis, Kolar Dickson, 1 invisible), 666 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,440
Posts544,755
Members14,404
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by rocky mtn bill
....I didn't see either of you in the riot photos, but assume you were there in spirit at least....
Whoa, timeout Bill,we were having some friendly banter. What riots are you referring to, it seems serious?

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

That would be the one where a right wing mob took over our Capitol and killed a police officer:

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

I wish I could open links, I want to learn and understand as you and Bill do. I am starting to see what Bill means by conspiracy theories. Do you think this is an example of First Amendment Rights being eroded through censorship? I believe the First Amendment is an area of common ground that the right and the left can unite for a shared interest and a common good. Thank you for reaching out to me.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

No I do not think that 1st amenment rights are being eroded through censorship. You cannot yell "fire" in a a crowded theater under your 1st amenment rights, I do not think incting a violent mob to be much different. I think the response you are seeing to Trumps behavior by the private sector is long over due. Twitter, Facebook, the PGA, Google removing Parlor.....all moves in the right direction and well within the rioghts of the private sector. I think common ground can be found with those who condem violence on both sides of the political spectrum. I see at least 45% of Republicans have now seen the light and no longer approve of Trumps actions. That is a hell of a start.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

At least 25 people have been killed as a result of BLK protests in 2020, but Queen Stevie and rocky mtn bill are not a all concerned about that.

Numerous police officers have also been killed, and hundreds injured, as a result of the BLM protests, but you wiil not hear Queen Stevie or rocky mtn bill ever mentioning that either.

For these two Trump hating Libtards, it's all about supporting the narrative that Trump is evil, and liberal left anti-gun Democrats are good.

The fact remains... Trump did not incite these riots and protests

He never exhorted anyone to break into the House of Representatives.

But millions of Americans are justifiably angry about the massive and obvious election fraud that elected the anti-gunner Joe Biden.

Queen Stevie will be here shortly to deny any such fraud, and he/she will instead dig for evidence of Republican election fraud. But Queen Stevie knows damn well there were millions of mail-in ballots that did not have proper verification of voter I.D., signature. or valid registration. Also, once the ballots were removed from the outer envelopes that had the signature, they were discarded. So there is no way to go back and prove the fraud which was witnessed by election observers.

Queen Stevie cannot prove there was no fraud. All he/she can do is spout the lying Fake News and Democrat propaganda mantra that there was no fraud. I find it very interesting to see a gunsmith carrying the mail for anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats.

I also do not believe Queen Stevie when he/she claims that 45 % of Republicans now disapprove of Trump's actions. I have not seen a single one who has changed their mind about him, nor the fact that a large majority still feel the election was stolen. We are quite happy that Trump did not simply roll over and let them get away with lies and fraud.

The only thing more stupid and pathetic than a liberal gun owner like rocky mtn bill supporting anti-gunners is a closet Liberal like Queen Stevie, who is always critical of the Republicans that actually protect our gun rights. Queen Stevie will claim he/she voted for Trump. But over four years of Queen Stevie criticizing and lying about Trump tells a very different story.

Last edited by keith; 01/11/21 01:10 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Keith, you're the fool here. Even Mitch Mc Connell and Lindsey Graham belatedly acknowedged that a stolen election is a lie. We have no need to "prove" there was no election fraud. Republican state officials and judges all over the country have done that. As an aside, why do Conservaturds contest only those elections they lost? If there were wide-spread cheating, why shouldn't I claim fraud in Montana where R's swept the board? Here's why: our elections are overwhelmingy safe and secure. PS: "I have not seen a single one who has changed their mind." Note: a single noun requires a single pronoun, not that you'd understand.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 01/11/21 01:32 PM.

Bill Ferguson
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Slow Bus Billie does not understand that the burden of proof rests with the platiff in our system. It not up to anyone to prove that no fraud occured but rather it is Trumps responsability to prove that fraud did occur. The same principle applies in both criminal and civil court cases. Get a clue dumbass.

No amount of violence by the left justifies the behavior of the mob in DC on the 6th of January.

What a shame those extremist killed another policeman, Brian Sicknick.

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

in the words of Mitch:

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Keith, As for Conservaturd Republicans changing their minds, it's impossible as you demonstrate frequently. You believe you have exclusive access to the absolute truth, and that any belief you hold is therefore not open to discussion or question. PS: I understand your bitternes about Trump's fall. Until he came long, you never dreamed an as...ole like you could reach the highest office of the land. To have his term be a nearly total disaster is hard for you to grasp. Come to terms with it. The only alternative is to spend the rest of your life hating reality. Happy New Year. PS: There are vaccines and treatment for Covid, but nothing yet to treat what's wrong with you.

Last edited by rocky mtn bill; 01/11/21 02:51 PM.

Bill Ferguson
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Cumulus gets it right and finally demands talk radio hosts stop spreading the big election fraud lie :

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...e-537c-11eb-a817-e5e7f8a406d6_story.html

Here for the meltdowns
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.