March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (eightbore), 827 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,014
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
On the other hand Steve'O and his liberal prO'fessor Brentd would say that we own the Japanese restitution money...

Stalking me Bozo?

You are wrong, again. I am under no dissolution about the Japanese in WWII, my Grandfather fought against them in the Pacific Theater.

Hardly the same as stringing up inocent US citizens for simply having Japenses heritage.

Shouldn't you be working on your second bottle of bourbon by now?

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Pearl Harbor Dec 1941- The Arizona, and everything else those little yellow monkeys (Bull Halsey's words for the Japs) who got America into the World War 11- by a sneaky attack while the ambassadors were running a con on Cordell Hull- yes, old Ivy leaguer Cordell, one of FDR's college chums- who once remarked about spycraft--"Gentlemen don't read other gentlemans' mail". No matter, we never acted on the intel as we should have- however, FDR should have followed the Biblical axiom: "An eye for an eye"-- as since the USN bore the brunt of the sneak attack, along with the USAAF at Pearl-- he should have hung the equal number of Jap males that were incarcerated in the Camps in CA-- one by one-let those bastards know what was coming in months and Years to follow-Boom-gone. RWTF

Could you be a bigger piece of filth?
I asked the same question of your anti Semitic rant and apparently the answer is yes.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
I wonder what would happen nowadays if we had another World Trade Center like attack by militant Muslims. After all the feel good importation of Muslim emigrants in the last 10 to 15 years how safe would certain Minneapolis neighborhoods be from government roundups? I think I know the answer to that rhetorical question...Geo

Not sure, Geo. But, white people and police officers are not permitted in some of those neighborhoods as we speak, so, the answer might surprise you.

https://youtu.be/ACPdvckwMS0

No-Go is not strictly a European thing.

Best,
Ted

I'm calling Bullsit on the Ted.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: BrentD
I wonder what would happen nowadays if we had another World Trade Center like attack by militant Muslims. After all the feel good importation of Muslim emigrants in the last 10 to 15 years how safe would certain Minneapolis neighborhoods be from government roundups? I think I know the answer to that rhetorical question...Geo

Not sure, Geo. But, white people and police officers are not permitted in some of those neighborhoods as we speak, so, the answer might surprise you.

Best,
Ted

Good old fashioned Glaswegian beat down.
Cant say Konor3inch didnt warn you, Ted.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Like the late Charles Lindberg, I respect the German people- who were "conned" into the Nazi Verruckt from Herr Adolph, but at least they signed the Geneva Peace Accords, something the Japs never did-Brutality, Japanese non-Christian treatment of POWS- ever see the movie "The Bridge On The River Kwai'-and Col. Saito was educated in London and spoke passable English.My late Father-In-Law served in Patton's 3RD. Army, spoke fluent German, and was wounded in both legs by German shrapnel, while rescuing 2 101st. AB troopers pinned down at Bastogne- was decorated with the Purple Heart and the Silver Star by Patton, and was NCOIC for Patton's command in charge of German Wehrmacht Troops- The first thing his troops did was to have the Germans remove their shirts and raise their arms skyward, to check for possible SS membership--they were the "Totenkopfs"-- and the Jewish soldiers wanted to shoot them on the spot-

Battan Death March, secret chemical labs the Japs had and used captured USA and Russian troops for live experiments--at least the experiments under Dr. Josef Mengle, indirectly lead to cold water rescue-survival techniques for pilots and crewmen--

I doubt very much that had FDR ordered the execution, on a man for man basis of the Jap-Americans, both those in CA, as well as those on the Island of Hawaii who were on covert missions to send coded date back to Japan, it would have deterred Tojo and Hirohito from their mission to make a bloodbath out of the Pacific theater. We all we an unrepayable debt to all our Veterans of WW11-Korea, Vietnam and Desert Storm-- RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Pearl Harbor Dec 1941- The Arizona, and everything else those little yellow monkeys (Bull Halsey's words for the Japs) who got America into the World War 11- by a sneaky attack while the ambassadors were running a con on Cordell Hull- yes, old Ivy leaguer Cordell, one of FDR's college chums- who once remarked about spycraft--"Gentlemen don't read other gentlemans' mail". No matter, we never acted on the intel as we should have- however, FDR should have followed the Biblical axiom: "An eye for an eye"-- as since the USN bore the brunt of the sneak attack, along with the USAAF at Pearl-- he should have hung the equal number of Jap males that were incarcerated in the Camps in CA-- one by one-let those bastards know what was coming in months and Years to follow-Boom-gone. RWTF

Republicans , racist ?who ? us ?
I guess this is where we go off thread and ignore the initial post.
For guys who are so keen to fight old wars that you had no personal connection with you sure dont stand your ground.

Last edited by Konor3inch; 12/05/20 03:14 PM.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Point somewhat taken, but when did the Germans send Stukas of the Luftwaffe to dive bomb our Eastern Seaboard area? Had they done this prior to 7 Dec. 1941, what would our response have been under Roosevelt? RWTF

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Evolves, dude, NOT "evulses" WTF is that word mean, pray tell?? RWTF

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Good to know I'mm moving upward on your bogus "scheise lizst" Robby- The Nazis (NOT all the HerrenVolk) treated the Jews the way Tojo's "Bullshit-I-dough" coded troops treated the Chinese- 'Code- what code?- A coward's code- Col. Saito--RWTF

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Originally Posted By: BrentD

Best,
Ted

Good old fashioned Glaswegian beat down.
Cant say Konor3inch didnt warn you, Ted.

Have never seen or heard of anything like that in Glasgow ,it looks like you might have a problem in Minneapolis. Cant say we have no go areas either despite what your ex president may have claimed regarding London. Perhaps you can let me know where these no go areas are in Glasgow. Id be quite prepared to nip up there and take some photographs of the locals next to some identifiable landmarks.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.