Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
nca225 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Sad to see that the ol' 2nd Amendment stalwart, and former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain died of COVID-19 today. Seems like he may have got it when he attended his leader's ill advised rally in Tulsa Oklahoma without wearing a mask. To bad he didn't mask, mask, mask up. But he was good follower of the leader. Followed him right to his death.

https://www.businessinsider.com/herman-cain-dies-after-being-hospitalized-for-covid-19-2020-7

Last edited by nca225; 07/30/20 02:32 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

This is a very sad day. He will be greatly missed in the fight to keep the country on an even keel. He could have gotten it from any number of places beside the rally.
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

How about that, I was not aware of it. A great American who proved knee jerk racism was a dishonest political ploy. He took the high road and used his head not his emotions. Godspeed.

nca225 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Well thrifty, if you, likewise, admire as a trait the ability to take the high road and use ones head not ones emotions, join me as well in mourning Democratic Representative John Lewis (02/21/40-07/17/20). Godspeed Sir.

He too, took the high road when he did not resist at all, and laid down and took several beatings that nearly killed him in his fight for equality.

And I do think that you, likewise, would also admire Representative Lewis, as it could be said that he as well, did not appreciate knee jerk reactions that caused those beatings either, such as the one he suffered on Bloody Sunday at the hands, and batons of the Alabama State Police while he nonviolently marched in opposition against racial segregation.

https://www.archives.gov/exhibits/eyewitness/html.php?section=2

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

No problem, I don't mind trampling on the Honorable Mr. Cain's thread, because it's you.

If President Trump supporters are getting killed off by covid, doesn't that make biden supporters the luckiest people in the country. They get to see the effects of brain damage from being holed up in a basement, before they vote. Sorry about that, it's not fair to basements, or the other forty some odd years of biden antiblack racist remarks.

When pics of rep lew, arm in arm, with MLK circulate, what young black man wouldn't have wanted to walk in his shoes at the those party girl binge bashes? Down lil pecker, those guys were straight. Yes, husein's foul eulogy was exactly my sentiments about the state of play, maospeed mizz.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, You've managed to achieve an all time low as a racist idiot. If you had any decency at all you'd scuttle under the same rock that jOe and Keith hide under. I always held some hope for you, but you turn out to be just another Trumpist fool who's surrendered his brain to the alt right. You and all who continue to support the administration are a stain on on country,. Shame on all of you.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well bill, I hope this one gets locked up and flushed down the shitter. Your buddy started it in bad taste for the purposes of trolling. Because its you, I offer a semi civil response. Send me off where ever you feel is best, but dont be upset with my facts and my message.

nca225 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

You are too harsh on yourself thrifty. You are not trampling over Mr. Cains memorial thread when we are discussing those who had as a trait the ability to take the high road and use ones head not ones emotions. And along those lines, and since you already mentioned it, I did watch President Obama speak at Representative Lewiss service yesterday. I have to admit... I do miss Barack Obama. I always appreciated how clearly and concisely he spoke. I agreed with everything he spoke of, and how the legacy of the work that Representative Lewis is being undone.

Come to think of it, President Obama as well possess that trait we both admire so much, as he certainly had the ability to take the high road and use his head not his emotions, as we all saw in his competent handling of the great recession, ending dont ask dont tell, the passage of the affordable care act as well as the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act just to name a few. And he could take the gloves off to when necessary, as when he ordered the take down of Osama Bin Laden. And Obama accomplished all this too, much to your appreciation, dealing with the same knee jerk reactions from the opposition that you find so damnable.

Since we are so appreciative of these traits, I find it very proper to speak of Representative Lewis and President Obamas achievements for the betterment of the country, when memorializing Mr. Cain. Although I do have to admit, you do have me at a disadvantage in discussing these same traits as they pertain to Herman Cain. You seem to be more knowledgeable about Mr. Cains accomplishments then I, so please, in the spirit of discussing the accomplishments of these men, specifically, how did Herman Cain prove that knee jerk racism was a dishonest political ploy? What accomplishments, on behalf of our country, did Herman Cain achieve by taking the high road? I do hope that you can enlighten us on what it was exactly, that Herman Cain accomplish, and how he proved that knee jerk racism was just a political ploy.

nca225 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

You have mistaken my intent thrifty! I'm not trolling here. Merely just trying to enlighten the dim about what happens when you blindly follow an idiot and disregard the sound medical advice of experts. Herman should have stayed, stayed, stayed home and not have needlessly gone to an unnecessary large gathering where neither masks were required nor social distancing was enforced. He died because of his poor, poor, poor judgment.

You should take advantage of my altruism thrifty, as you too have show similar bad judgment. In the meantime, I'll standby waiting on your agreement with me on the great character of Representative Lewis, or some examples of how Herman Cain proved that knee jerk racism was a dishonest political ploy.

And while you are at it, you should sincerely thank Bill for extending you the benefit of doubt for as long as he did. He is a much more forgiving person then I. I had you pegged as a dim racist rube a long time ago. You can't help but let that cat out of the bag from time to time with all the anti-Semitic or racist tropes you drop. Just like the one from you above.

Last edited by nca225; 07/31/20 07:51 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
....you should sincerely thank Bill for extending you the benefit of doubt for as long as he did....

I do. As a token of my appreciation, humor me. Go to donaldjtrump.com, no surprises, yes it is your President's website. Once you get on the site, add one of those back slashes, like so, .com/. Then, type a little random giberish after it and hit enter. Report your findings, okay?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.