April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
9 members (canvasback, gasgunner, Hammergun, Jimmy W, 4 invisible), 174 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,433
Posts544,708
Members14,402
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

So sorry to hear!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Miller was a fount of double gun knowledge always given without hesitation.
An original.
His presence will be missed.

May he rest in peace.
Condolences to his family.
Tim

Good Shooting
T.C.
The Green Isle
rwmckee Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

It was a genuine pleasure to have worked with him for 10 years and known him for 30, although after my stepson left TN we seldom go back and I didn't see him much this century and none the last decade. I relied on his machinist experience a lot as well, both professionally and in firearms. I learned that a lot of what are called gunsmiths are nothing but screw turners who can wreck a gun in short order. A good machinist can be a good gunsmith easily. Miller was both.

What Miller knew, he really knew from experience and was never just parroting something he'd read on the web. I've been trying to remember if ever anything came up about firearms, particularly shotguns, when he said "well, I didn't know that" or "I guess i was wrong about that." I'm sure it happened at some point but it'd have been something so arcane few people would've cared anyway.

Sidelock
Sidelock

This is very sad news. I was getting concerned about a lack of posts from Miller the last couple weeks. He will be missed very much. His double gun and machinist knowledge was extensive, and he was always willing to share it with us. Much of what I know about Syracuse Lefevers came from Miller's sharing of his extensive interest and knowledge about his favorite shotgun maker. Miller also cared deeply about our 2nd Amendment Rights, and was uncompromising when there was any discussion about infringements upon those rights.

One thing that frequently came through in his posts was his personal relationship and deep respect for God. I pray that he will now find eternal rest and peace with the Lord, and that he will have the finest $1000 Grade Lefever in Heaven. My sincere condolences to his family.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Very sad to hear this. He provided a lot of information and never went down rabbit holes. He will be sorely missed.

Ken

Sidelock
Sidelock

"The Best of Miller" would make a pretty good book.

We will all miss him.

"The price of good shotgunnery is constant practice" - Fred Kimble
Sidelock
Sidelock

A great way to honor Miller would be to make a donation to this site in his remembrance, and memory. I think he really enjoyed this place. JMO.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Very sorry to hear of this. Miller was a good guy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So sorry to hear of his passing, his knowledge will surely be missed. I looked forward to reading most of his posts.
Condolences to the family.

David

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm sorry to hear of his passing, and knew he was ill for some time. I learned much from his posts from his machinist point of view, and will think of him and his family in my prayers.
Stan has it correct as a way to honor him, which he certainly deserved from his shared knowledge.
May you have plenty of birds my friend,
Karl

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.