April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Jimmy W, Pwog, MD2, R. Glenz, graybeardtmm3, Craigster), 377 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,480
Posts545,226
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sidelock
Sidelock

well keet, seein as you are so fixated on my return policy, do tell us watt hit is...

an while you are at hit, tell us about my current feedback on gunbroker...

as you deviously ponder what deceptions to make up, consider dat i just gave you a big clue as to where you will find the real answers to the questions posed above; if you choose to do so, which of course is doubtful...

Last edited by ed good; 03/22/20 09:30 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm not sure anyone knows definitively what your policy is, Ed. All I know is what you told me once, by phone, when I asked about a "3 day non-firing return". And that was .... "I accept no returns. I know the condition of the gun and advertise it as such, and I expect the buyer to know what he's buying".

That may have since changed ..........or not.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

stan, we have been thru this awl here before...how long ago did we have that conversation? seems like maybe 10, 12 years ago? your memory is amazing...

an awl you had to do at the time was to tell me the gun, a browning bss, was non functional; which you did not do until much later here...which is why i found your whole dramatic scenario here hard to believe...

an stan, if you really want to know what my current return policy is, which i doubt...see your pm's....

Last edited by ed good; 03/22/20 10:39 AM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I tend to remember things like that. You must admit that what I quoted was your policy at the time, since you said my memory is amazing.

BTW, I have no interest in hashing that deal all over again. I didn't even mention the deal in my prior post, or even that we had a deal ......YOU did. If you don't want it discussed don't bring it up. I didn't, and don't intend to.

The topic here is gun scams. Our deal does not qualify for that term at all. My prior post was in reply to yours about your return policy, and that only.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

stan, it is understandable that you do not wish to discuss the details of our deal and subsequent long drawn out dramatic discussion of same here...as i recall that did not turn out well for you...

however, your bringing up here our long ago conversation regarding my return policy, as it pertained to our deal specifically at the time, caused me to present my side of the story here...otherwise, one could be lead to believe that i am a mean, orrible hobby gun dealer, who does not empathize with his buying customers...those who know me and have returned items or had me pay for repairs, know that not to be true...

and, if you did tell me the bss was non functional at the time we spoke and i refused to accept return or pay for repair, then i have no explanation and offer my apology...

Last edited by ed good; 03/22/20 11:50 AM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
....my job is not to judge erm, it is to sell erm and keep erm sold....

My apologies, but didn't you bring it up for discussion? There're probably just different ideas on how to keep erm sold, but if the buyer can't judge erm and you aren't, who is?

Sidelock
Sidelock

craig, i do not judge erm, but i do evaluate erm fur sales purposes...but i do sometimes find myself between a rock and a hard place...have found it best to do the right thing, even to the extent of refunding or laying out money at my expense, which is a last resort...

Last edited by ed good; 03/22/20 11:56 AM.

Jgp Offline
Boxlock
Boxlock

gunsaholic

, I can relate. Pm me about the auction house. I have experienced the same thing with an auction house in Canada which happens to have an auction online as we speak.

Last edited by Jgp; 03/22/20 04:54 PM.
Jgp #567893 03/22/20 05:12 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jgp
gunsaholic

, I can relate. Pm me about the auction house. I have experienced the same thing with an auction house in Canada which happens to have an auction online as we speak.

PM sent.

Jgp #582045 10/14/20 11:47 PM
Boxlock
Boxlock

Please PM me as well. Ive had similar observations, including items withdrawn at last moment, and items going to the floor with an equivalent maximum having been bid online right up to the sale.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.