March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (NZHunter, earlyriser, Gunning Bird), 497 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,977
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#566357 03/01/20 11:37 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

So far there is only one post in the makers page.

I would love to see more work from those among us who do this professionally, and I suspect lots of others feel the same.

Since Dave requested that the pros show off their work, I would think there would be slightly less complaining by those who are very concerned about free advertising...

Jim
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Some great posts up now from Dewey Vicknair. Thanks for posting.

Jim
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim, I am not as concerned about the endless free advertising done here as I am by the fact that a couple of those free advertising gunsmiths engaged in internet doxxing. You seem upset about complaints about this free advertising, But here is some of the mentally sick behavior I have dealt with from them.

Steven Hughes SDH-MT called me on the phone on Feb. 2, 2019 at 3:07 PM from (406)-222-9377 in Livingston Montana.

He sounded drunk as a skunk, slurring his words badly, and was extremely vulgar and repeatedly made physical threats, and threats to engage in doxxing my personal information. Another of their pals sent an anonymous threat to my house utilizing the U.S. Postal System, a crime, and mailing it from another city to hide his own postmark. I have never received an apology for this gutless behavior that could endanger my family. One of them even called the HR Department at my former employer, apparently hoping that my pro-2nd Amendment stance might jeopardize my job. How's that for spineless low class behavior? They wanted to intimidate me and make me leave. It isn't going to work out as they planned. Their fellow doxxing partner, BrentD (Brent Danielson) decided yesterday to escalate his doxxing activities.

It would seem that Brent has the mentality of someone who would go to an attic window to see a tornado about to hit his house, rather than take shelter in a storm cellar. 'Nuff said.

I am glad to see Dewey Vicknair posting again as well. His work is going to raise the bar to a level that is completely unattainable by most mere mortals. I also hope that Bailey Bradshaw returns. Baily was another unbelievably fantastic gunsmith who also could do it all, and do it at an extremely high level. Like Dewey, he was one of a small minority who could design and build a gorgeous gun from scratch, fabricating every part himself. They are an inspiration to all of us here.

Bailey Bradshaw left us after he was ran off by comments from the sick little turd rocky mtn bill, the proud supporter of anti-gun Democrats. Things aren't always just as they seem on the surface Jim. I saw this thread the day you posted it. I was going to comment, but then decided to let it go. Brent's actions today changed that idea... It changed a lot of things.

Last edited by keith; 03/09/20 02:35 AM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

Steven Hughes SDH-MT called me on the phone on Feb. 2, 2019 at 3:07 PM from (406)-222-9377 in Livingston Montana.

Did he call you on your 724-866-1547 number or another one?

Nice you started a thread for us members here to contact each other.

My number is 303-938-1996.

Call anytime Billie Kieth.

Oh and here we have you admitting to the crime of hacking.

Originally Posted By: keith
You should have covered your tracks better when you sent a cowardly anonymous intimidation letter to my house back in December. Your cyber security sucks and you let me right into your hard drive up there in N.Y. Too late to close the barn door now. That's all we'll say on that interesting subject just now.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

OK, Stevie, so tell us just where you see an admission of hacking? You keep saying that, but where is your proof of a crime?

And if it concerns you so much... Why haven't you done the right thing and turned me in to the police?

What is even more interesting is why you are concerned about what you interpret to be a crime, but are totally unconcerned that Steven Dodd Hughes would make actual physical threats?

I posted. Steven Dodd Hughes' phone number only to show that I have it because he called to threaten me. I saved the incoming call on my phone, and have a screenshot as proof that he called me on that date and time. He certainly cannot sue me for slander or defamation, because he called me... not the other way around. I didn't post his number because I am initiating a doxxing attack on him. I did it because, aside from his laughable physical threats which that fat little [censored] could never carry out on his best day, he repeatedly threatened to post my personal information online.

Then there is the other criminal situation where your queer little friend Shortshells used the U.S. Mail to send anonymous threats. You aren't at all concerned about that. In fact, it seems as if you approve of crimes when they are done by your gutless doxxing friends.

Doxxing is pretty gutless Stevie. Your other doxxing friend and partner Bob Cash thought it was funny to post my personal information on the internet. Then I asked him how he would like it if I did the same to him. When he thought about the possibility of thieves, crack-heads, and Southern California gang-bangers coming to his house to see his collection of Model 21 Winchesters, he went nuts, and claimed that I was threatening his family.

Strangely, he wasn't concerned about threatening or endangering my family. And neither are you. However, he immediately stopped, while you apparently want to join Brent in escalating this thing.

Remember when Michelle Obama said, "When they go low... we go high". Well Stevie, you are going to learn the hard way that when you go low with me, I am going to make you wish you had been as smart as Bob.

Meanwhile, it is good to have you showing folks here what a gutless low class piece of shit you and Brent are. While Dewey is posting gorgeous examples of gunsmithing artistry in the new forum, you are here showing them that you are too busy doxxing and defending criminals to finish work on your customers guns. And you are showing all what you are really so busy with that you need to farm out much of their work to other real gunsmiths.

Hopefully, more and more people will give their work to some gunsmith who has more integrity than to post personal information online, and possibly endanger the family of someone you don't like just because I have pointed out your Liberal Left leanings, and disdain for pro-gun Conservatives like Donald Trump. Hopefully they will eliminate the middle-man, and send their gun work to a gunsmith who spends his time actually working on guns, rather than being a piece of shit who isn't talented enough to sweep the floor in Dewey's shop.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I could have omitted the sarcastic comment, but it wasn't directed at any particular person. The fact that Dave started the professional page made me think he isn't as concerned about advertising as some guys on here believe he is. As for the doxxing (I had to look that up...), I don't know (or want to know) how y'all's dispute started, but that kind of thing is obviously inappropriate on any forum.

But the real point of my post was a request for more from the professionals among us. It's a shame that they need a 'protected space' but so be it.

Personal conflicts aside, what makes this forum valuable, in my view, is the exchange of information between gunsmiths of all sorts of experience and skill, from beginners (like me) serious amateurs, professionals, and veteran/retired gunsmiths alike.

I, for one, couldn't care less if someone has a link to their shop website / gun listings (nor if I share their political views), especially if they are willing to teach me or offer help with a problem. In fact, those links provide more evidence that the person giving advice might be an expert, or at least has good reason to have an opinion.

Anyway, I didn't mean to be offensive with by comment. Just hoping for more great content. And if there was less bull to sift through, that would be lagniappe.

Jim
Sidelock
Sidelock

Woodreaux, your comment wasn't offensive in the least. Nor is the problem of inappropriate posts really a problem, save for one or two people that seem to be Dave's "special people" and get his personal protection while they sling mud at anything and everything in their path, the most notable having posted just above your last. No shortage of mud in it, I'm sure.

The professional forum, that is unfortunately necessary here, is great, but it is also unfortunate that the rest of us can't compliment the makers of the great things that are shown there. So it goes, all for the sake of WilliamKeithMilich.

"lagniappe" Had to look that one up. Thanks. smile

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I agree. It would be great if there were a way to say thanks for posting to the pros. Dewey Vicknair's work is incredible. The only thing I don't like about seeing the work of that kind of gunsmith is it makes it painfully obvious that I'll never be that kind of gunsmith.

Jim
Sidelock
Sidelock

I am not so hungry or desperate for information that I need to ignore that it may be coming from some low class coward like Stevie.

I certainly don't need information from those who support and defend anti-gunners, and those who attack the politicians who actually take seriously, their oath to preserve, protect, and defend our Constitutional gun rights.

I am not one of the fools who think that a handgun or semi-automatic rifle will jump into a killers hands, and start spraying bullets. I certainly don't think that if we would only give up the right to own those guns, then the anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats will stop, and not also come back for other rifles and shotguns.

Did you see where rocky mtn bill said that the only reason Charles Whitman used a bolt action Model 700 Remington for his mass murder weapon was because it was the only gun available to him? So if he had his way, and semi-automatics and handguns were banned, the only guns that will be available to future mentally ill killers will be the rifles and shotguns that remain. And naturally, the anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats will come back to take them as well. If I am wrong in that thought, I'd sure like to know how, because in those giant piles of guns turned in under penalty of law in Australia... I see pump shotguns and other sporting firearms. And everyone knows that no criminal or killer ever cut the barrels on a double shotgun, and used it as a weapon. So our doubles are safe, right?

Sidelock
Sidelock

The Organ Grinder turns his crank and out comes the same sorry, tired tune he's played here for years. He thinks life would be unbearable without his AR 15.I wish he'd resign from the double gun sight. There must be others where loving your assault rifle is understood and welcome. He thinks he reads our minds. He needs to turn his attention to his own mental issues.

Bill Ferguson
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.