March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Ken Nelson, SKB, battle, trw999, Argo44, 1 invisible), 362 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,002
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sorry, Ho-Jo, amigo mio- but a Blowtorch won't color case mild steel-- you need a oxy-acetylene torch set at a neutral flame-- Not that I have ever "FUBARED" any older double to attempt to restore the original case hardened coloration, no ever would.Foxie

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nothing more than a couple people dissatisfied with their position and their place.

Hopefully they have a better understanding now that they know...

...it's not my problem if you don't like what you hear.
https://vimeo.com/292992164

(somewhat tortured no doubt. just wanted to work some Dylan in. what a song)

Argo44 #534914 01/25/19 10:19 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Argo44, thank you. I've revisited this forum today wondering why I stopped coming here, and here's your post on the top of the page reminding me precisely why.

Life's too short to deal with schizophrenics who can't pass a post without ranting about anti gun libtard snowflake communist media conspiracy and how Hilary and Obama ruined everything. Go on, if you repeat it long enough, it might even make America great again.

Pas RSVP, I won't be coming back to this thread.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Humpty Dumpty
Argo44, thank you. I've revisited this forum today wondering why I stopped coming here, and here's your post on the top of the page reminding me precisely why.

Life's too short to deal with schizophrenics who can't pass a post without ranting about anti gun libtard snowflake communist media conspiracy and how Hilary and Obama ruined everything. Go on, if you repeat it long enough, it might even make America great again.

Pas RSVP, I won't be coming back to this thread.

Whos going to start with the Russian jokes?

Sidelock
Sidelock

lonesome, we all know Humpty Dumpty as a valuable member of this forum. His point is not a laughing matter in any language.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
lonesome, we all know Humpty Dumpty as a valuable member of this forum. His point is not a laughing matter in any language.

Lets see...

Schizophrenic
Ranting
Anti gun libtard
Snowflake
Communist
Conspiracy
Ruined

Maybe go back and look at Argos chart paying particular attention to the bottom section? That post is a gold mine.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Each word reinforces his point that name-calling and scapegoating diminish enjoyment of this forum.

Each should bring their A-game to everything, as Crosby does in hockey and Humpty Dumpty to this board.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Each word reinforces his point that name-calling and scapegoating diminish enjoyment of this forum.

Each should bring their A-game to everything, as Crosby does in hockey and Humpty Dumpty to this board.

Yeah, that was a C- effort at best on my part.

Way to work hockey in there. Sure you pissed somebody off though.

Sidelock
Sidelock

No one gets it right all the time, lonesome.

Hockey? EU is on thin ice, incipient drowning, no rescue in sight. The UK had best arrangement, drained a lot out of EU prosperity and they're going down together.

Unless US and China get it together, the global economy similarly.

Opinion, OT, surely pissed someone off, but no one is perfect, eh?

For certain though, Putin is coming out everywhere as the winner.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Kingfish sounds to me like you been wrestling with Martin Luther King again....

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.