Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#531878 12/22/18 06:59 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I thought this might be of interest someone. Calibre 4mm long.
http://www.egun.de/market/item.php?id=7238947

Sidelock
Sidelock

Zimmer scheutzen (sp?) parlor rifle.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Sidelock

You make the donation to Dave yet ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

That would be Zimmerstutzen.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: bavarianbrit
Homeless, You still on my case?

Maybe, but lately he's specifically been hounding BrentD

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

I've been chewing on this for quite some time - and perhaps I am giving my response to the wrong thread.

I got upset last week by some answers here on another thread by one specific contributor - starts with nca and ends in 225
I think... (or something similar - getting old and can't remember unless I see the mssg when answering...)
Thought of answering then - but stopped myself....
But now it's enough - we don't really need this!

I have felt uncomfortable for some time with some of the contributions here, especially by 2 or 3 of the usual names - what looks like 'anti gunners' to me - or idiots who just like to stir things up.

Not being American' (but think I should be! - having worked for American airlines for a LONG time - incl. MAC flights to Vietnam in the day (Frankfurt) - and later having lived & worked in the States for a good 10 years), I have been hesitating to express my opinion on quite a number of occasions here.

Having become more anglicized in England, I apologize (hehe) for complaining - but enough is enough!

this is meant to be a 'shooting forum'? (meaning a forum for people who shoot and are interested in anything 'gun'?)

I have enjoyed my time here and thank some of the members for very useful advice. (you know who you are!)

I am a shooting man, have been for 58 of my 73 years and have competed in international shooting events around the globe, apart from doing a bit of hunting in Africa and Europe, lately only birds in the UK.

I also eat meat (some of which I have shot myself), smoke a lot of cigarettes and drink alcohol.

What I'm trying to say is that I won't be around here much anymore - if I find out how to cancel my membership here, I shall do that.

Thanks to all who gave advice and helped n other ways

Gunter
NRA Life 1974

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gunter - don't bail. Your knowledge and experience is valued.
If you were to Vietnam, you'll remember how they stirred the shit while burning it. It stank, and offended everyone. And the guys assigned to that detail couldn't wash off the smell.
There are commenters on this site who do that, either out of bilious disposition or just because they get some pleasure from it. Use the "ignore" feature or, failing that, just ignore them.

fiery, dependable, occasionally transcendent

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.