April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Argo44, Skeeterbd, Ted Schefelbein, dukxdog, 1 invisible), 879 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,832
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Let me add that antiques can be imported for a reduced rate, currently 400$ and no importers Mark is required to be added to you gun like on post 1898 firearms. My agent does collect from Holt's free of charge.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
If anyone has any questions about the process or costs involved please ask.
Steve

Yes, I have a couple questions.

When you sell your services here as you are doing once again, do you give Dave his $10.00 cut from the fees you charge?

And do you still allow ATF Agents to illicitly photograph your Bound Ledger Books containing the serial numbers and names of owners of these imported guns?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Another question SKB...

How is it that you keep responding to someone you claim to IGNORE?

Do you think that could be where the term IGNORAMUS comes from?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Chantry Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
There are few things in life that are predictable. However one thing we can all count on is that however straightforward a post may be, these two guys will screw it up.

That's why I have those two idiots on ignore.

Last edited by Chantry; 12/12/18 04:00 PM.

I have become addicted to English hammered shotguns to the detriment of my wallet.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Just a note boys.......It doesn't do much good to "Ignore User" if you guys respond to their drivel. Not really griping, just FYI.

Sidelock
Sidelock

That should be self evident Bob, but it would take a measure of intelligence, and a spine. I suppose having estrogen overload doesn't help either.

I seriously do wish that those who claim to IGNORE me actually had the guts to just do it. That way, when I post useful information, I wouldn't be sharing it with fake gentlemen, idiots, and fools who support Liberal Left anti-gun Democrats.

What a neat coincidence it was that I happened upon an online pissing contest between you and Robert Chambers as an example of how sweet, genteel, and civilized this forum was back in the olden days.

Originally Posted By: Bob Blair
Robert you have now stepped over the threshold and become a keyboard punk. You are a guy who sits behind the security of you laptop and feels free to write homosexual insults about people you don't know that would likely result in you visiting an oral surgeon if you had the fortitude to speak them face to face. Grow up and start acting like a gentleman or just stay away from the keyboard for a while.

And, yes.......I would say this to you face to face!

Them sounds like fightin' words Bob! Did you and Mr. Chambers ever get together?

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

SKB, thanks for the info. I just bought a gun and will be contacting you. I'll slip Dave $10.

Last edited by Argo44; 12/12/18 04:50 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch
Sidelock
Sidelock

The assumption by our self-appointed site bully that any member here would fail to pay Dave for a sale is absurd. He really needs to get a life. There doesn't seem to be anything going on for him. To spend the time he does running other people down is clear evidence of a sad existence.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

I might go along with their opinion if it wasn't for the sheer hypocrisy and how utterly selective they are. If I point it out another million times, I'll still be far behind the number of complaints made by them. And I wonder if my whiny hypocritical stalker Gladys Kravitz, I mean old colonel, King's little pen-pal from Topeka, also endorses the filth we have gotten recently from nca225? Silence sometimes speaks volumes, doesn't it?

Chester, you should read more. I know that is a tall order for you, but you really need to expand your horizons. Should you decide to engage in this beneficial activity you will come across a genre in literature known as "Greek Tragedy". Don't get too excited, it isn't a sex book for you and HomelessaSShole to enjoy, but rather a type of tragedy that revolves around a character, whom is incapable of seeing and addressing their own very obvious faults. Usually, their inability to realize their own shortcomings leads to their demise, in one way or another. If you learn from this you may be able to see how it applies to you, as you are incapable of seeing that you are not well regarded because you are nothing more then a thug bully and people like to see these types get what they deserve. As I already explained to you in my thread in honor of George HW Bush, it is because no one likes you that no one stops me from going off topic to dole out some abuse to you. Rather, you blindly think you are proving some point about their hypocrisy. Again, just plain blind (by obvious stupidity) to see your own shortcoming as shown by your clear error in judgment in that thread by painting yourself in a corner supporting a known child molester, David Koresh.

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=530327#Post530327

Last edited by nca225; 12/12/18 05:00 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

I guess it goes both ways!

Nancyboy, you should read more. I know that is a tall order for you, but you really need to expand your horizons. Should you decide to engage in this beneficial activity you will come across a genre in literature known as "Greek Tragedy". Don't get too excited, it isn't a sex book for you and rockymtnbill to enjoy, but rather a type of tragedy that revolves around a character, whom is incapable of seeing and addressing their own very obvious faults. Usually, their inability to realize their own shortcomings leads to their demise, in one way or another. If you learn from this you may be able to see how it applies to you, as you are incapable of seeing that you are not well regarded because you are nothing more then a thug bully and people like to see these types get what they deserve. As I already explained to you in my thread in honor of George HW Bush, it is because no one likes you that no one stops me from going off topic to dole out some abuse to you. Rather, you blindly think you are proving some point about their hypocrisy. Again, just plain blind (by obvious stupidity) to see your own shortcoming as shown by your clear error in judgment in that thread by painting yourself in a corner supporting anti 2nd amendment rhetoric.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.