April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Lloyd3, ChiefC, PALUNC, 1 invisible), 921 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,821
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
dhanks #517466 07/03/18 05:39 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dhanks
Originally Posted By: Andyinlz
Any tutorials on the "ignore" function?

There are some folks here who aren't worth my time.

Thanks.

Unfortunately you have to click on the username you want to ignore, click view profile, then click ignore user. Three step process.

Don’t forget to 1 Star their azz on the way out.

Oh, and keep a ...

KY Jon #517469 07/03/18 05:45 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: KY Jon
Keith does contribute some meaningful information but once he starts quoting others he’s done contributing to the subject.

Gee, thanks KY Jon... I think. I know that my use of the QUOTE function really bothers some folks, especially those who would rather react positively to preconceived notions and Liberal dogma than facts or... gasp!!!!.... their own words. Can't have any of that! Quoting Libtards and liars gets a bit tiresome to me too, but it is a great tool to demonstrate the ulterior motives of guys like BrentD.

I really didn't want to ignore these 5 people, but appears I have no choice if I want to be able to see the best from this forum.

I'm not sure that I am among the select group of 5 people that dhanks cannot tolerate. I can easily think of at least 5 guys here that I could live without... mostly supporters of Liberal Left anti-gun Democrats. Who knows, that could even be dhanks motivation for posting this off-topic thread.

I'll say this much... I wish the Libtards and liars who say they will IGNORE me really did just that. That way, when I have some good information or advice, I wouldn't be sharing it with guys like anti-lead ammunition BrentD, supporters of anti-gunners rocky mtn bill and King, or crybaby whiner Gregory (gjw).

As I've said before, that is precisely why Doug Woodin (PA24) had simply quit posting here about a year before he passed away. But you'll never convince the Libtards, Fudd's, and anti-gunners that their incessant drivel has anything to do with people being less willing to contribute good info here.

Doug Woodin PA24 best barrel blacker in America

Disgusting is in the eye of the beholder. I'm disgusted by anti-gunners and hypocrites, but unfortunately, I don't run this website. And I can't bring myself to act like an estrogen fueled woman like Brian and Brent and complain to Dave all the time or recommend to others that they should withhold financial support.

Try reading my link to the thread about Doug and his barrel blacking. It's the closest thing in this off-topic thread to the subject of double guns.

And here comes a reply from one of our Thread Police who has made it his personal mission to defend one of our most outspoken anti-2nd Amendment trolls...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #517481 07/03/18 06:37 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
.....Disgusting is in the eye of the beholder....

Your words speak for themselves:

……Here's some true facts for you. You can save them and reprint them as many times as you wish. I hate anyone who undermines my Constitutional Rights, and especially our 2nd Amendment which is so much a part of my life. They are no better than an ISIS terrorist to me. If they died, the world would be a better place……Call me out whenever you like…

....I personally don't ever use the IGNORE feature on anyone, ……. I have more fun pissing them off than I ever would ignoring them...

..you are so full of shit that your eyes are brown..

..Here's stupid's reply:….

..I'll bet that the moron above….

..you really are stupid and myopic….

…..Here's another Fudd Libtard…

….the same little turd….

…all of the F.A.G.'s (Fake Ass Gentlemen)... ….

…..you will always hold the title of "Village Idiot" here….

…You are so f***king stupid….

…tight-assed hypocritical pinhead…..

…..self-appointed estrogen fueled..

…Hey brainchild……..

..like an illiterate negro sharecropper.

….by all of the F.A.G.s (fake ass gentlemen)…. I freely admit to being rude to those who work to undermine our gun rights via their words and actions….

…You are too cowardly and too disingenuous to admit when you have lied or when you have been wrong about me….….

…..Mental illness can hardly explain the kind of dishonesty you exhibit here King. You can keep right on posting denials King, hoping people will forget what you posted in the past. I will keep right on reminding them with your own words, that we have anti-2nd Amendment Trolls right here undermining our rights and stabbing us in the back…..

...That about sums up your mindset King. You are sick. You are a mentally ill anti-gun Troll in total denial of facts, clear words, and clear meaning, as patiently and repeatedly explained by the very Framers who wrote those words. And you are dishonest to the core of your being.....

Who can forget this example of real hate?
.....Please don't make us wait much longer to post your anti-gun legacy in the "Silent Doubles" memorial forum. Please hurry. Don't you want to see if you can abuse your poor dog Jake in the afterlife?...

…..The final say will be my memorial tribute to you and all of your anti-gun sentiments in Silent Doubles. You deserve it King. You earned it...

From a poster who hides his true identity or jokingly assumes someone else’s identity
….Wow. Your keyboard courage is impressive….

Last edited by old colonel; 07/03/18 06:38 PM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
dhanks #517487 07/03/18 07:03 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes Gladys, I said those things. Some of them were directed toward you... especially the ones concerning your hypocrisy and your highly selective sensitivities about what you get so tight-assed about here.

Did you happen to notice that I just confronted your pal Larry Clown for his insults he hurled toward jOe this morning? It was in the "Ticks and tick prevention" thread. As my own personal internet stalker, I'm pretty sure you saw it. Did you happen to notice that I also commented that guys like you and Brent D would never think of confronting or criticizing Larry for his rudeness, bad manners, and name calling... you hypocritical little worm?

I also note how much it still bothers you that I would even think to post your friend King Brown's many anti-gun, anti-NRA, and anti-2nd Amendment statements he made here over the years as a memorial tribute to him. You'd think I was manufacturing false quotes like Bob Cash did recently, or like Jagermeister did today.

Why do you consider it an act of "real hate" to re-post King's own words which repeatedly undermine our Constitutional Rights?
Why does the first quote I made which you posted above bother you so much? Is it really wrong for me to say I hate the people who work relentlessly to undermine my Constitutional Rights and to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment? I know you are too stupid, hypocritical, and agenda driven to comprehend this, but tomorrow is July 4th... Independence Day. Our forefathers didn't just hate the people who suppressed their freedom. They fought and killed them, and they gave their own lives. It is very revealing to see what really bothers you. Here's a couple that bear repeating. If they really really bother you, please let me know so I can repeat them every day.

……Here's some true facts for you. You can save them and reprint them as many times as you wish. I hate anyone who undermines my Constitutional Rights, and especially our 2nd Amendment which is so much a part of my life. They are no better than an ISIS terrorist to me. If they died, the world would be a better place……Call me out whenever you like…

….by all of the F.A.G.s (fake ass gentlemen)…. I freely admit to being rude to those who work to undermine our gun rights via their words and actions….

And by the way, I didn't jokingly assume someone else's identity. I fully explained why I signed my posts Selby Lowndes for a short time. Are you perverting my reasons intentionally, or are you really that stupid? Hard to tell with you. It could be both.

Have a nice day Gladys

My Favorite Hypocrite and F.A.G.- Gladys Kravitz

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

dhanks #517489 07/03/18 07:10 PM
dhanks Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Can you guys just share phone numbers and argue with each other 1:1? No one else wants to see it or cares. This arguing is a perfect exhibit to this thread's main point: a small number of people are making this forum unbearable and require us to ignore them.

dhanks #517490 07/03/18 07:14 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, your proclivity for rather silly names, insults, and trolling style speaks for itself.

I am sure you will never become polite and will continue to troll this board with insults, rants, and occasional good knowledgeable posts.

I wish you the best and hope with little expectation you improve.

Have a actual nice day and bless your little heart.

PS my apologies to dhanks

Last edited by old colonel; 07/03/18 07:14 PM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
dhanks #517491 07/03/18 07:17 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I am too naive in asking that these individuals keep the discussions focused on double guns?

Ok, I'm old to SxS shotguns but still love them.....

[img:center]http://URL=http://www.jpgbox.com/page/54517_600x400/][/URL][/img]

dhanks Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

Ok, I'm old to SxS shotguns but still love them.....

Wow beautiful SXS. Is that yours? What is it?

Last edited by dhanks; 07/03/18 07:19 PM.
dhanks #517493 07/03/18 07:25 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

It's B.C. Miroku game gun. I had it for good while. Now at last I can leave in peace. Thank you for bringing up this important topic.

dhanks Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
It's B.C. Miroku game gun. I had it for good while. Now at last I can leave in peace. Thank you for bringing up this important topic.

What do you mean leave it in peace?

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.