April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
11 members (Chad Linder, GETTEMANS, 67galaxie, 4 invisible), 209 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,462
Posts545,025
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed,

Only thing I can figure out is that I'm really stupid or I'm missing something, What is your point???????

Just between the 2 of us, I think you really need help.

Stan

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

stan, there is more than one point in this thread...

an, shirley you no that whatever you post here is public...

no such thing as just between the two of us on the internet...

an your positive par tic a pation here is help enough for me...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: ed good
an least we forget...

Spoken like an illiterate idiot Ed. The correct expression is "Lest we forget". So, lest we forget that you are an anti-gun Troll:

ANTI-GUN POSTS by Ed Good

Might as well tell you that almost nobody clicks on the links you provide. It's obvious Ed is not anti gun, but it appears he lured you into believing that. You are to Ed what George Bush or Trump is to Vladimir Vladimirovitch.

Sidelock
Sidelock

That sounds like sour grapes Jager-loser. I guess it's because you are angry that I also remind folks about your support for anti-gun Liberal democrats, and that you frequently lie to us about guns you claim to own.

I imagine you are also pissed when I remind everyone that your regurgitated advice on double shotguns is about as valuable as taking advice on golf clubs from someone who doesn't even golf. For several years, you admitted that you didn't own any doubles. Now it appears that you own an imaginary double. The great thing about your imaginary double is that an imaginary gun can't be stolen, you can't dent the barrels on an imaginary gun, and it can't be damaged or lost by the FedEx or UPS guy because it doesn't really exist. And best of all, your imaginary gun can never be threatened by the anti-gunners you support.

But having to pretend you actually own a double is still pathetic Jager-loser.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

This thread gave me cancer.

Last edited by dhanks; 06/29/18 01:23 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
above in humble tribute to wolfe tone and bobby sands, an awl utters who suffered an died in the hands of british bastards...

If you ever do have the courage to visit the UK I would be delighted to extend to you the courtesies due to one who espouses such views. If you can supply a self addressed envelope we would be happy to post your testicles back to your relatives.

As our language becomes impoverished,,our thinking shrinks to fit.
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

with regard to the rudeness of some brits...i rest my case...

an like other threads here, this one started out as an exercise in creative writing for the purpose of entertainment...but sadly, it got off course, and took a dark turn...sorry bout dat...

Last edited by ed good; 06/29/18 09:28 AM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Idiot

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

rude brits are everywhere it seems, even scotland...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thankfully few Americans are as ignorant as yourself. Perhaps you should educate yourself about the troubles and the ongoing peace process before posting such divisive rubbish. Suffering and dying was not confined to Irish Republicans but shared out amongst republicans,loyalists and security forces in what was a very sad time in Irish history thankfully the peace process moves forward and gives hope for the generations to come. Your previous posts demonstrate a pitiful understanding of the issues and reflect a detachment from reality that only an idiot would aspire to but there again that seems to be a niche that you happily fill.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.