May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (earlyriser, Jimmy W, Gunning Bird, Ian Forrester, Borderbill, 1 invisible), 412 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,501
Posts545,496
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Has anyone ordered and used shot from these folks? $66.00 per 7 pound bottle seems very attractive. Thanks

Sidelock
Sidelock

I tried but can't get them to answer any email and they were not listed when I tried calling, Good luck, if you thru let me know.
Pete

Sidelock
Sidelock

I just tried to place an order. We'll see if it works.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Here is what I got back . . .

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN ORDERING FROM HUNTER'S BISMUTH. WE REGRET THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE ORDERS AT THIS TIME. WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON OUR PRODUCT PRODUCTION FACILITIES AND METHOD. WE HAVE ADDED YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION TO OUR DATA BASE AND WILL CONTACT YOU ONCE WE HAVE PRODUCT TO SHIP. AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND PATIENCE!

SINCERELY,

HUNTER'S BISMUTH

Sidelock
Sidelock

This site has been a dead end for several years from what I have been able to find out and gather. Do not know of anyone who ever got a pellet from them. Why the site if they do not deliver? Maybe they got scared over patent infringement and are just waiting to find out if they can sell legal Bismuth pellets. Maybe it is the Bismuth patent holder just seeing who is trying to get around their patent.

The patent was written so broadly and granted by such a idiot that they have the license to "all Bismuth pellets" if you read the patent they applied for and were granted. Now I suspect that a real smart patent attorney might prove the patent was not a valid patent application and hence is not enforcible. But the last patent that I had to defend cost me $1,500/ hour for the trial and that bill was for 24 hours a day while the trial went on. After three weeks it was real money, and a lot of it, not to mention the $100,000.00 in advance that we had to pay. Thank heaven our side won and the loser ended up paying.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.