March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Argo44, DaveB, graybeardtmm3, Kip, bsteele, Jeremy Pearce), 803 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 39 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 38 39
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Lil k try to follow along....we all know you are not too bright. I said bump stocks can go the way of the dodo...fine by me. My first comment regarding AR's stated I do not think a ban would work or is the answer. Then I pulled a trick out of your bag and twisted your words, claiming the class III was your grand idea, fully knowing you did not think that way. Same crap you pull constantly. Then I told Ol j0e I would not miss ARs if they were gone tomorrow and explained I do not have or want one....Can't lose what ya never done had as the song goes. Yes you can kill someone with a truck or a bomb.....that does not mean we do not have a huge problem with our image as gun owners with the general public. Look around and see what is happening. The stance of the NRA and the right wing conspiracies being spread over the last week were shameful. Calling the victims actors? Just sad it what it is.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
....that does not mean we do not have a huge problem with our image....

....Look around and see what is happening. The stance of the NRA and the right wing conspiracies being spread over the last week were shameful. Calling the victims actors? Just sad it what it is.

Don't you think if it's just an image problem, then we should be calling for image control, not gun control?

I think you're spinning a little here for gun control. It's clearly the activists who're actors, not the victims that're being referred to. It really is a shame that the message of your activists clouds the ability to see an opposing point of view, and choose demonization. If a high school kid was passionate about disliking gunsmiths, would they have credibility to you? Or, would you welcome them, and their parents and media prodding them, because some gunsmiths are shameful? Geez.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Nobody can twist a situation like you Craig....you are work of art. Nope....not spinning for gun control, sick of seeing the senseless death and would appreciate a bit more honesty out of our side. Plenty of BS on social media last week with pictures of the victims and claiming they were at multiple tragedies. Not at all talking about activists clearly. Look around......we are becoming the enemy to a large portion the population. You can not even see the value of paying a few dollars for a better back ground check. You have no interest in seeing a solution to what is huge problem for all gun owners.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Why do you continue to prove your are and ignorant prick little stevie ?
Show us the the proof-your CBI is no better then any NICS.04% have they prosecuted for filling out a 4473 and getting denied ,how many in CO ?

Backround checks,FAIL,Resource officers FAIL,Cowardly Sheriffs waiting outside FAIL.FBI FAIL

Secure the "Gun Free Zones" and that will stop it !

Hillary For Prison 2018
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

No Dave you only crawl out of your hole to prove you are a lil prick. So everything is a fail. That is your answer. Go back Brietbart you nutter.

3.6% fail in CO Dave you small minded twat.

https://www.denverpost.com/2013/01/31/fe...ightest-in-u-s/

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

....You can not even see the value of paying a few dollars for a better back ground check. You have no interest in seeing a solution to what is huge problem for all gun owners.

Okay Steve, I cut out the part where you poked fun at me about the fifteen dollars, but would you care to expand on what we get for a few more dollars. As best I can piece together, you said all private transfers should go through an FFL, because that's the way you do it and I'm full of beans. Then, correct me if I'm wrong, you won't do a transfer for me because, I'm not your friend. Did I spin, lie, or distort?

You say I have no interest in a solution, but I have asked you about all of yours going back a few pages. Not much, eh? You repeat on and on about an image problem, but you refuse to agree that the solution is image control. Please explain, how does losing chunks of the gun control battle strengthen the image of the law abiding gun community?

Now, more specifically, why don't you acknowledge the example I gave from the state of Oregon? Why do you insist on returning to the current procedures of an FFL holder in good standing? Does spending more money on background checks mean mandatory digitizing of all FFL records? Can I ask, who would care about the professionalism of an FFL transfer, when all transfers would be subject to criminal penalty if it's not in a de facto registry like my example from Oregon? I admit, it doesn't seem like it, but I try to snip out some of the spin in your comments and try to highlight the apparent points of substance.

Thanks for reading. As you've told me in the past about yourself, how you possibly judge my values and interests?

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Hey you keep proving your support for libtard ways-3.6% are allegedly prosecuted,wow that something to be proud of !
Your acting like cowardly a-hole,as usual, on the internet,maybe you can try it at SHOT or NRA one time when we meet in person,let me know ?
So happy I rattled you deranged cage-I knew it would work,keep digging your hole you prick!

Vote with your dollars. Why support Omaha bank,Delta, United, Hertz and Liberal Gun Dealers like "lefty" Steve Bertram and CO- SKB and give them any of your money ?

Last edited by Dave K; 02/25/18 10:21 PM. Reason: "Lefty Stevie"-his new name

Hillary For Prison 2018
keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Lefty Stevie, I humbly and publicly apologize for my error in saying you felt AR-15 could go the way of the dodo bird. That was an honest mistake, but not too far off the mark considering you said this:

I do not have the answer but something needs to change. You are completely wrong saying that a guy with a single shot and buckshot can cause the same damage as with an AR. No way the Vegas killer was going to that with a shotgun. I will say if the AR went away I would not miss it. The rapid fire rifle I own is a 98 mauser and it has all the firepower I require.

I agree with both your points. Notice my first comment regarding ARs....I said I did not think they should be banned and it would not help. I was just rattling the cage of lil k. The GOP is not calling for an AWB. I would rather see that than raising the age to buy a long gun which they are considering.

Yeah, you keep repeatedly making that point about not caring if AR-15's went away and that you wouldn't miss them. And just what was that little comment about how you'd rather see an AWB (assault weapons ban) than raising the age to buy a long gun? I guess you could pull a King Brown "craft of journalism" trick and try to tell us that AWB is "Average White Band". So I can see how you'd get all bent out of shape when I mistakenly confused those comments denigrating the AR-15 with your comment about bump stocks going the way of the dodo. When you're all over the map, and dissing the NRA and repeating crap from your precious anti-gun media, it does get a bit hard to pin you down. But I think anyone with a brain knows where you're coming from Stevie.

I'm sorry that you won't see this sincere public apology since we all know that we can trust you to always tell the truth, and one of your oft repeated "truths" is that you IGNORE my posts.

Since you IGNORE my posts, I hope Bill or Jagermeister tells you that I said it was nice of you to come clean and admit that you twisted my words when you seemed to suggest that I had said that AR-15's being classified as Class III firearms was my idea. I did mean to call you out on that one, and the fact that you did it demonstrates who really does the intentional twisting of words around here.

While we're on the subject of "twisting" the truth, can you show us exactly where the NRA made a statement that the victims were actors Stevie?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

No Dave you only crawl out of your hole to prove you are a lil prick. So everything is a fail. That is your answer. Go back Brietbart you nutter.

3.6% fail in CO Dave you small minded twat.

https://www.denverpost.com/2013/01/31/fe...ightest-in-u-s/

Do all liberal gunsmiths have such potty mouths ?

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Lefty stevie has always had a potty mouth on the interent-in person I hear is acts like a little girl even thou he got rid of the pony tails.

You know you may be on to something lil k.......maybe ar-15s should be class three items. Then we would not need to ban them. I have not cast a vote for a Democrat in years. Convenient how you avoid admitting that now GOP politicians are calling for a change. Better avoid that one at all costs and head on over to infowars where you will not need to think.

Kind like saying I have not beat my wife recently no ?

Hillary For Prison 2018
Page 16 of 39 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 38 39

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.