May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,104 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,513
Posts545,667
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#505337 02/17/18 08:20 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Will some kind soul tell me how to send a "private message"/ I CANT FIND A LINK! THANKS ! BOB

Sidelock
Sidelock

Click on the user name you want to PM and select private message

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

After you select private message and the template comes up, type the name you want to send to in the first blank; then add a subject in the next blank, type your message and click send...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

careful with sending private messages here...most users are honorable...however, there is at least one scum bag who frequents this site, who has little honor and will make your private messages public, if he feels it supports his twisted agenda...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
careful with sending private messages here...most users are honorable...however, there is at least one scum bag who frequents this site, who has little honor and will make your private messages public, if he feels it supports his twisted agenda...

Ah Ed, you must be referring to the time you PM'd me to ask me who I am. I told you that I was King Brown, posting under an alias with the intention of disrupting the Misfires Forum to the point where Dave Weber would eliminate it. I told you that's why it was necessary for me to refer to you as a moron, idiot, etc.

You supported that idea, just as you supported the idea of continually disrupting the "Preserve the Second Amendment Thread: Informational" which was pinned to the top of the subjects list. You and King kept violating Dave's rules for posts in that thread, and he simply got tired of having to police it and delete anti-2nd Amendment crap posted by you and King. I still have that PM exchange between you and I saved to a file in case you'd like to see it all again... out here in the light of day. Your friend King still says he has never seen a trace of anti-gun sentiment posted on this Board even though I have repeatedly QUOTED exact unedited anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric posted by you and him countless times. Here's some to show the newer members just what you represent here. From your post #407727

Originally Posted By: ed good
as for the gun control issue...we are the only country in the world that seems to tolerate mass murder, in the name of an individual right...its about time that we as a society realize that we are over gunned with too many super dangerous weapons in the hands of too many super dangerous people... it is long past time to do as the rest of the civilized world has done and simply, disarm...

Here's a whole bunch more Ed:

Anti-Gun Posts by Ed Good

My so-called "twisted agenda" is nothing more than preservation of our gun rights, and I will do everything I can to expose and illuminate the anti-gun trolls who operate here.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

gee keet, was not referring to you at all...and unlike you, i would never be so rude...nor would i ever betray a trust...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed, your reply is as dishonest as you are. You went nuts when I posted our little PM exchange after you said I was lying about what you said in it. As usual, it turned out that you were the one who was telling lies again. I don't hold any allegiance to anti-gun liars like you. There is no bond of trust between me and any anti-gun troll like you.

Now if you'd like, I can post a bunch of examples of both rude and threatening behavior from you... you know, some of the crap that got you suspended from posting here three times. I'm sure poor Woody would enjoy seeing them after he told us he simply skips over things he doesn't like.

Yeah Woody, I saw you peeking! Maybe you'd like to say something to defend Ed too.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #505521 02/19/18 03:35 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

well keet, it is your choice to identify yourself as a scum bag with little honor...far be it from me to attempt to discourage you...counselling self loathing wackos is not my area of expertise...

Sidelock
Sidelock

You're a fine one to even use the term "honor" Ed. You have repeatedly lied to us about your anti-gun trolling. You have lied to us about your rudeness and threats on this forum which has led, not once, not twice, but three times to your suspension. Of course, you have exhibited sick disgusting behavior which has led to your suspension on other forums as well. You have repeatedly lied to us about the guns you have tarted up and sold to unsuspecting novices who didn't realize what a low-life creep they were dealing with. The only one who has been more pathologically dishonest here is your anti-gun friend from Nova Scotia. But your mental issues won't permit you to see yourself the way virtually everyone except King and Jagermeister do. They say you can tell a lot about a person by their friends. There's three lying anti-gun trolls. Need I say more?

My opinions of you are based entirely upon your actions here. I feel you are a spineless disgusting sick and perverted little man.

Here's a link to remind you of just one of your time-outs Ed:

Ed on Vacation till September

Of course, you never learned or never cared about anything except acting mentally and emotionally retarded. Were you proud of this one Ed?

Originally Posted By: Dave Weber
I can't take it any more...been deleting crap posts for a half hour now and I have to go to work.

Ed Good is shut off till November...one more strike and he gets a perma-ban.

If any of you were involved in the recent discussions with Ed on the who'w who post please go in and delete your post that was meant for Ed...I have already removed most of Ed's.

Thank you...

And here's a link to another long thread where your threats and idiotic behavior led to yet another suspension:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=348207&page=1

You are also the only person here who has had the distinction of two pledge drives to permanently ban you. My pledge is still on the table.

I do hope you enjoy calling me a scum bag from the relative safety of your little one bedroom shack in New Hampshire. You would never have the balls to say it to my face.

... and there's Woody again. drawn like a moth to the flame he says he cannot tolerate.

Last edited by keith; 02/19/18 05:52 PM. Reason: Hi Woody. Peek-A-Boo!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Kood you fellers take this to private messages ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.