April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (LeFusil, Roundsworth, ChiefC, Southern Sport, LGF, SKB), 893 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,819
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 24 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 23 24
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: gnappi
Um, is reloading there illegal?

Not yet. Right now these brilliant folks are discussing how to control how much ammo goes in and out of the state in the hands of individuals.

Like I go chukar hunting in Nevada - leaving with say, six boxes of ammo. They would like to make sure I don't return with more than six boxes of ammo. I wonder how much money they are going to throw at enforcement of these laws... and how they think they will control it? Maybe, since California is now a "sanctuary state", they will spend immigration 'enforcement' funds they now longer need?

This whole deal is a crock of shit.

C Man
Life is short
Quit your job.
Turn off the TV.
Go outside and play.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K
Last Dollar- Keith I thought he was in Mexico and left here like a little girl all wound up ?

Yeah Dave, here's a link to the tear-jerking thread where Last Dollar whined and cried and said farewell to this forum forever. He got his knickers in a knot after I said his picture of a whale looked like Michelle Obama on another taxpayer funded vacation. But that was hardly the only time he threatened to leave us forever if he didn't get his way.

Last Dollar's crybaby thread "On Folding a Tent"--- We should all be so lucky!

But the big crybaby couldn't live up to his word, and he returned to continue his avid support of Liberal Left anti-gunners. He said he couldn't stand to see political threads in the main forum, yet returned to them repeatedly. He also didn't like the political discussions that went on in the old Misfires forum... but he was also repeatedly drawn to them like a big dumb retarded moth to a flame. Now he'll keep coming back to tell us how he isn't reading certain posts, even though we all know that he peeks and responds to posts that he says he is IGNORING. But he's not alone. That's very common behavior among our closet Liberal Left losers.

Ya know, I do believe he lived in Kalifornia for a time. Long enough, apparently, to partake in plenty of mind altering drugs.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The last tax reform in 1986 expanded the economy and raised trillions but the democrats spend it. If we keep you thieving democrats out of power we may finally tackle this debt issue.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K

Martha Stewert (sic) is just out the frame holding a rolling pin with a severe scowl on her face.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
Craig, tell me who your doctor was when they switched your brain and [censored]? Maybe use that one...

Okay LD, let's back up a bit, so I don't have to stay seated all day. Where did I go so wrong. Gonna splain where ope sold you on her mo bettah tax plan?

ps. Ain't that the neatest thing. The forum uncensores bad words for viewing a quote in preview. I am truly easily amused.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Cmon Craig, you gotta know I was joshing about Oprah...lighten up man..You realitytards take everything too serious like...as opposed to us dontgiveashittards..

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Chukarman
Paradise lost.

I am a California native. Are there a lot of a$$holes in California? YES! BUT WHERE DID THEY COME FROM? Other states and countries. When I was born here, there were about 8 million people in the state. Now there are 40 million. The growth was from people wanting to take advantage of the weather and economic opportunities. People like you.

I am in Arizona right now working on acquiring property. I am bailing out of California. Of course, the people here in Arizona will all be saying, "Yeah, some a$$hole from California bought that ranch... paid too much and screwed it up for the rest of us..."

Carry on with your witticisms and snide remarks about a state I have loved all my life. 90% of you don't know whereof you speak. Fire away!

MY GOD, MAN!!!! That is heretical ! ! ! I'd bet your 90% estimate is way on the low side actually. I've only been in Cal since 1955 so I'm not sure if I really have any right to defend but it has never ceased to amaze me the vitriol speeeeewed by non-residents from anywhere and on any topic. It's always the fault of California. Or Bill Clinton. Or the two together. OK, it could be Hilary too. But certainly California is at the front of it deserves what it gets.

carry on

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

California was NEVER paradise and it didn't get lost...The people of California let it get into the mess its in...They elected Finestein, Boxer, Brown etc....I say Tough poo poo..If they don't like it, leave or get active and unelect these slugs..FYI I graduated from school in California lived there for too long...Don't miss it...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane
....certainly California is at the front of it deserves what it gets....

As a proud non resident, I couldn't agree with you more. The fault is all mine for not thinking much of what the state has become and now represents. I could only hope that there're a few holdouts. Do you know any?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I am not sure what you mean by "holdouts"? Our family, farmers, ranchers "bailed out" a fairly long time ago as the Uncles saw the handwriting vis the water problems. One to Australia. two to Alberta.

Page 18 of 24 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.