Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 24 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 23 24
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't think this will be the last we see of tax reform. They may revisit this again next year because if President Trump doesn't like what he sees he'll go there again.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I wonder where that few billion will come from should Congress grant Trump his fence. The one thing I keep reminding myself and my friends is no government has ever had enough money!.....and never will. So it is inevitable taxes will go up.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
Boxlock
Boxlock

Um, is reloading there illegal?

Regards,

Gary

"What you get for free has no value"
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Tamid
I wonder where that few billion will come from should Congress grant Trump his fence. The one thing I keep reminding myself and my friends is no government has ever had enough money!.....and never will. So it is inevitable taxes will go up.

Actually even if the wall stops just a small portion of the illegals it will save taxpayers money !

Cost of Wall Vs Illegal Immigration

"The findings of this analysis show that if a border wall stopped a small fraction of the illegal immigrants who are expected to come in the next decade, the fiscal savings from having fewer illegal immigrants in the country would be sufficient to cover the costs of the wall.

illegal border-crossers create an average fiscal burden of approximately $74,722 during their lifetimes, excluding any costs for their U.S.-born children. If a border wall stopped between 160,000 and 200,000 illegal crossers — 9 to 12 percent of those expected to successfully cross in the next decade — the fiscal savings would equal the $12 to $15 billion cost of the wall.1

Re Buffet and his billions,not sure who is more lost in space,Last Dollar or Jag but he already gave most of his money away you clowns must live in caves.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-buffe...s-idUSKBN19V2QY

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oprah Winfrey is going to save the dAy....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well Dave K, The 37 Billion that Buffet saves in taxes, will have to be paid by others if spending doesn't change. Don't live in a cave...Arizona.....Oprah may be our only hope....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K
Originally Posted By: Tamid

Actually even if the wall stops just a small portion of the illegals it will save taxpayers money !

Cost of Wall Vs Illegal Immigration

"The findings of this analysis show that if a border wall stopped a small fraction of the illegal immigrants who are expected to come in the next decade, the fiscal savings from having fewer illegal immigrants in the country would be sufficient to cover the costs of the wall.

illegal border-crossers create an average fiscal burden of approximately $74,722 during their lifetimes, excluding any costs for their U.S.-born children. If a border wall stopped between 160,000 and 200,000 illegal crossers — 9 to 12 percent of those expected to successfully cross in the next decade — the fiscal savings would equal the $12 to $15 billion cost of the wall.1

Re Buffet and his billions,not sure who is more lost in space,Last Dollar or Jag but he already gave most of his money away you clowns must live in caves.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-buffe...s-idUSKBN19V2QY

The leadership in Mexico said repeatedly they're not going to pay for the fucking wall. Why are we throwing taxpayer money to build it? Would it not be wiser to just not hire illegal aliens to begin with reducing incentive for them to come here?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
....The 37 Billion that Buffet saves in taxes, will have to be paid by others if spending doesn't change. Don't live in a cave...Arizona.....Oprah may be our only hope....

A huge percentage of the country has their retirement associated with funds like this fellow runs. Don't you think it would be better for the entire nation if retired seniors have more to spend and less to be dependent on? Who has a history of reinvesting their profits or are likely to bring their big corps back to the US from foreign soil, the dreamers, hill and her Canadian foundation? Before this fellow gets his dividend check from the cokeco, all the little worker bees get their pay checks.

Haven't you noticed that the unemployment numbers are way down and there are concrete signs that wages are turning upwards? Aren't these folks getting off the soup lines and stagnation, and contributing to the nation in the form of tax revenue?

LD, you've shown pictures before. You don't look black or like a woman. If o's gonna help you at all, better get crack'in on that reassignment procedure. Maybe, it would be more pleasant to work on changing the spending, than trying to get a free participation trophy from ope.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
....The leadership in Mexico said repeatedly they're not going to pay for the fucking wall. Why are we throwing taxpayer money to build it?....

Why are we throwing taxpayer billions at glorifying felon illegal aliens? If the flow of cash out of the US slows, it's taken away from mehico and can be spent in the US. Careful with the splinters in the knot holes.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, tell me who your doctor was when they switched your brain and [censored]? Maybe use that one...

Page 16 of 24 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.