April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (earlyriser, JBG, MattH, azgreg), 1,038 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,435
Posts544,708
Members14,404
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#479395 05/01/17 09:47 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Standard warning, if you do not want to read about Keith dribbling please pass this thread by.

I post in a seperate thread to avoid the further diversion of Stan's good thread.

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
My gift to Ed Good and King Brown is simply the TRUTH... in their own words.
D
They have repeatedly rejected my gift to them. They have used the cover of faux civility in a vain attempt to continue their deceptions. They have repeatedly denied their own words and actions. And as of late, they have Gladys Kravitz, I mean old colonel, to defend them.

That's gratitude for you! Anyone got a spare tissue that isn't already water-logged?

Hey, fank yoU for saying that my IQ was <28 ...... ... .

Jagermeister, have you considered the possibility that I was being generous in my assessment of your intelligence?

I mean, just how bright can you be to think you could just continue to post conflicting stories about the number and type of guns you own, and about your reloading activities, and so forth? Why not take it to the next level and tell us you were close personal friends with John F. Kennedy? Hopefully you will one day learn that it is much easier to recall the TRUTH than it is to maintain a web of lies.

But I seriously have my doubts. However, you can take comfort in the fact that your friend King Brown feels that someone who exposes abject dishonesty is misanthropic.

Dishonesty still ain't civility. So grab a tissue and maybe cling to one of your toy stuffed animals.

Leave it to you to turn a classy thread into nasty low-class insult back and forth.

Try modeling on Dr Hause, his example of honest and direct statements delivered with reason and manners, even if the message is harsh.

You may enjoy pig wrestling but can you avoid bringing the 2nd Amendment into everything?

You are learned on doubleguns and make great posts on the subject, but you fall into ridiculous diversion, funny how easily Ed and Jaegermeister can pull you down to a lower level.

If Jaegermeister is so dull how does he hook you so easily and make you so crude?

PS Ed, you and Jaegermeister do yourselves no credit either.

Last edited by old colonel; 05/01/17 09:52 PM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jeezus,,,,

Sidelock
Sidelock

And once again, our nosy whiny anal-retentive hypocrite Gladys Kravitz, I mean old colonel, rises up in another vain attempt to silence any criticism of the anti-gun trolls that reside here. But what else would you expect from Gladys, after his heart wrenching call for respect for the extreme anti-gunner Sarah Brady?

And what's this? Our self-appointed estrogen fueled Thread Moderator has started yet another off-topic thread which has absolutely nothing to do with double guns. No wonder guys like dla (sic) and Obsessed with Doubles are leaving in droves. But wait... hold that thought... actually they are hanging around here more than they have in a long long time! Hmmmmm.

Hey dullard, you accuse me of bringing the 2nd Amendment into everything, yet you QUOTE a post I made that made absolutely no mention of the 2nd Amendment, or gun rights. It's really telling when folks like you and Last Dollar are so offended by the subject of gun rights that you see it and whine about it when it isn't even there. The subject of my post was dishonesty, and the stupidity of attempting to deceive us... a lesson you could use yourself Gladys.

Have a tissue crybaby.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Funny how you move to nasty name calling so quickly, your powers of arguement down this early? Then again you are trying to offend and not intelligently argue.

Your graphics are as always so witty.

Note earlier in the same thread on the 2nd Amendment:

Oh Ed, King isn't an anti-gunner. Just ask him. He has denied it hundreds of times... despite having his own anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti 2nd Amendment words and blind allegiance for anti-gun politicians replayed for him over and over.

Come to think of it, that's the same sort of trolling dishonesty you display here on a regular basis. Here's a little reminder for your senile and dishonest little brain:

Originally Posted By: ed good
as for the gun control issue...we are the only country in the world that seems to tolerate mass murder, in the name of an individual right...its about time that we as a society realize that we are over gunned with too many super dangerous weapons in the hands of too many super dangerous people... it is long past time to do as the rest of the civilized world has done and simply, disarm...

By the way Ed, I have also noted that your denial about doing any gun work is also a falsehood. You did tell us that you took a gunsmithing course, and you did tell us that you built some muzzleloaders. I think that counts as gun work, unless you were doing like Jagermeister and telling us lies, so cut the crap already.

My opinions of you two are based solely upon your own unedited words Ed.

I am not offended by gun rights just your style and content that seems to pull thread after thread into petty grips as your and Ed's posts seem to do on so many threads.

While you focus on honesty you fail to display basic self awareness.

You derisively accuse me of being the self appointed monitor you have long acted as. Is that actual hypocrisy?

You just don't like being called out, hence the school yard anger from wherever you are.

If both you and Ed could hold back a bit and not go after each other, amongst a few others here, this board could be a better place.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey brainchild, go back a bit further. I did not bring up or even mention the 2nd Amendment in that thread until Ed denied being an anti-gunner... something he most assuredly is. And easy enough to see for those who aren't doing all they can to prevent his past anti-gun verbiage from being replayed to remind him of what he actually said. Your actual motives here are quite apparent. You had ample opportunities to do the same thing you are doing now when Ed violated the rules Dave laid down for the Second Amendment Informational Thread that used to appear here at the top of the page. He did all he could to torpedo that with his incessant Trolling.

But you were totally silent, as was Last Dollar and Co.

Have another tissue crybaby.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Most on this board wish both of you and Ed would just stop the silliness that punctuates so many threads.

Last edited by old colonel; 05/02/17 08:53 AM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

yawn...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: old colonel
Most on this board wish both of you and Ed would just stop the silliness that punctuates so many threads.

Ah yes, back to the usual hypocritical fallback position when you can't answer the simple question I posed earlier. So tell us, where the hell were you when Ed Good was repeatedly trashing the Second Amendment Informational Thread that Dave had pinned to the top of this forum? And where you when your anti-gun pal King Brown did his own thread diversions there... to the point that Dave actually deleted his posts for violating the rules he had set?

The two anti-gun Trolls who regularly preach about following the rules repeatedly broke them in their obvious quest to get Dave to do away with something that was anathema to what they believe. You were silent. So was Last Dollar, dla (sic), Dave-in-Maine, and all of the usual suspects. So make my day. Post a new thread with me as your target every day if you wish. I will use them as a convenient location to endlessly replay the anti-gun Quotes made by King and Ed.... for your viewing pleasure.

In my honest opinion, it's becoming very obvious what your real intentions are. Your hypocrisy and selective disapproval speak volumes. I have already told you that you are never going to change me, or turn me into some whiny hypocritical Miss Manners like you. Just trying will prove to be the most monumental waste of time of your life.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Where was I when someone posted Anti Gun positions?

On many I posted clearly and succinctly against them. Was I here everyday for every post, of course not.

You can never find me supporting left wing gun control, you can find me asking for civility and an avoidance of thread diversions as you so often turn threads to.

Yes I am asking for some level of manners which you aggressively do not wish to demonstrate.

Funny how Ed can get a rise out of you into a tirade.

You are right in one thing your trolling after Ed postings are in part because he lays traps for your attention and in that he is as wrong as you are. Further why can't you just start separate threads to deal with his anti gun posts?

That instead of polluting otherwise good threads in turning the conversation away from the the actual subject.

You are able to post intelligently when the posters, who you do seem to hate, post.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

King, I'm perfectly aware of what old colonel was... and equally aware of what he is here and now. In my opinion, the comparison between him and Gladys Kravitz is almost perfect. I say almost, because Gladys never struck me as being hypocritical and anal-retentive. Gladys would probably never use the dishonest fallback position of faux civility and good manners whenever she wanted to dance away from the tough questions concerning hypocritical behavior as you and your little friend old colonel do.... along with the rest of your Liberal Left mutual admiration society.

Maybe you ought to take the advice given by Ken61, and just recant all of your anti-gun rhetoric and support for anti-gunners, since your anti-gun words were causing controversy and derision here for years before I decided to keep it all front and center. But that will never happen because you can't be honest enough to acknowledge your own words. And Gladys, I mean old colonel, can't admit her actual and patently apparent agenda is to silence opposition to the anti-gun rhetoric that trolls like you and Ed Good have polluted this forum with for far too long.

Dishonesty will never be civility King... just ask your imaginary friend John F. Kennedy.

Well you have me at an advantage, I have no idea who you are or what you are outside this board, only what you have become as a poster. That hiding, with how you posts says a lot.

I do not desire anything special that everyone on this board does not deserve, civility and a lack of diversions.

My intent is not to silence the opposition to left wing gun control, it is to keep threads from bogging down in personal attacks and other diversions.

If you want to start new threads on the latest Ed or whatever post and you dont divert the existing thread go for it. Like many here, there are posters that I disagree with, somehow the overwhelming majority of us are able to politely say what we think within the actual subject and move on, it appears you cannot or better said, will not.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.