April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (jake van dyke, Ken Nelson, SKB, Ian Forrester), 612 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,444
Posts544,814
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

In the spirit of not feeding Keith within threads he diverts I have moved his dribble to a new thread.

If you don't want to read about more Keith silliness then pass on.

Originally Posted By: keith
Since we're still engaging in conjecture and guessing games about the origin of this hammer gun, I'll toss out the theory that this could be some European version of a Lunch-Box Special with false proof marks to give it an air of legitimacy. That's as good as anything put out there so far. Larry seems to have it narrowed down to about a 50-60 year range somewhere between England, France, and Italy, but that will no doubt expand.

I was a bit taken aback to return here after a day of yard work and an evening of libations, to find that I was the victim of a full frontal Libtard attack from the usual gaggle of Obama worshipers. Actually, a few of the usual suspects are missing, so I'll conclude they all moved to Canada to live with King Brown after Trump won the election. I found it strange that Gladys... I mean old colonel, did not admonish Last Dollar for making not one, not two, but three posts that offered nothing pertinent to the topic... Just more of his usual agenda driven stupidity. And it was no surprise to see a snide, but totally off topic remark from dla (sic), the Liberal Left Mayor of Munchkinland. The ever brilliant Larry Clown is still IGNORING me by responding to me. Wow. And I am just devastated that poor pod is so traumatized that he can't share his info about his fine guns. Imagine how he'd feel when Jagermeister advised him to sell them and buy an A-5! Actually, I'm surprised he came back after that mean old franc-otte and Kensal beat up on him in 2012:

Originally Posted By: pod
frac-otte-kensalrise: well im old and a little forgetful and not the best english major or use of the english language but i try.
i want to thank you for making me feel like a dunce. i really dont poise a threat to your knowlege in the gun world. again thank you and i will remove myself along with many others from this forum you two should be part of the welcoming committe.

Of course, Last Dollar made a similar drama-laced farewell, but returned too. What is it with these guys who repeatedly respond to you when they claim to IGNORE you, and with the drama queens who leave in an estrogen fueled huff, but can't just stay gone? Must be a Liberal thing. And Leverhead apparently thinks that I'm bad for the forum and our sport, but Ed Good's anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric is OK for the forum and our sport. You can't make this shit up! I am totally unimpressed by all of them, but what the hell... I'll accept full responsibility for the fact that Dr. Gaddy and Lowell Glenthorne no longer post here if it makes him feel better.

But then, after Last Brain Cell... I mean Last Dollar, made his third off topic post with another salvo, along with his plea to return to the topic, which he himself had added nothing to, except his usual crap... and after the original poster Longwalker had exhorted all to play nice and return to the original topic... After all that... Gladys Kravitz, I mean old colonel, just couldn't resist returning with more of her own hypocritical and decidedly off topic whining and complaining.

Gladys just had to lecture LeFusil for saying that he appreciated what I say and do here. And wouldn't you just know it, none of the gaggle of Libtards had any problem with Gladys making yet another off topic post that contributed absolutely nothing to solving the mystery of the origins of the gun! Certainly not Last Dollar! Shocking! But Gladys obviously feels justified, as our self appointed thread moderator, don't you Gladys? I thought we had reached an understanding awhile back. Guess not. Here we go again.

Here's a thought Gladys, I mean old colonel. I'll agree to conform to your hypocritical and disingenuous idea of "manners" when you agree to stop being a tight-assed hypocritical pinhead. In other words, when hell freezes over. You also have to agree to stop these repeated thread diversions. Actually, there is nothing about you that I'd wish to emulate, ever. People like you with your faux civility disgust me.

LeFusil, thank you very much for your kind words. So sorry you had to endure a lecture from Mrs. Kravitz though. Now we'll both have trouble sleeping at night, having invoked her stern and frequently unintelligible disapproval.

While Keith accuses me of being our self-appointed thread moderator. Thats the pot calling the kettle black. Keith in fact has been a self-appointed moderator; having long done that on this board without manners and with a dedicated nastiness he seems to enjoy. Keith regularly proclaims that it is his intent is to point out to others on this board the character of other members.

Keith, you criticize my responses to you as a self-appointment, while you long before have self-appointed yourself; actual hypocrisy.

Any challenge to the supremacy of Keiths position appears to be an inherent sin. That sin justifies his future attacks.

Keith seems to believe that responding directly to a point raised is a diversion. I posted in response to his post which was the actual diversion. My post was within the point he raised. Reference my response to LeFusils statement; I responded to it politely and without the vitriol that often characterizes our boards self-appointed saint of the 2nd Amendment.

Diversion as I have pointed out before is where you create a long winded post about the 2nd Amendment to attack someone you dont like. Keith, you have made it clear that your attacks are personal and stem from your animosity and not from points of gentlemanly disagreement.

Keith's negative posts are the equivalent of the fat playground bully trying to hound those he dislikes. They are a sad reflection and speak for themselves.

Keith condemns my supposed faux civility. Though it is tempting to address his poor manners, crudeness, and general negativity in kind, I have tried hard to hold back. Keith, your self-righteous rudeness offends me and I will call you out for it when I feel the need. Your conduct disgusts me.

Trolling is not a direct response to the subject raised in your posts. Keith calls others trolls when he sits in anonymity and post attacks against people when they post, his posts having little to do with the subject at hand. That is actual trolling.

While many on this board disagree, almost all are able to do it with some level of civility Keith consciously avoids. Many of us do not agree with the politics of some of those Keith subjects to attack. When the actual subject of our disagreement comes up they are able to argue the issues civilly without the name calling and other nastiness you bring.

Every thread on this board is not about the 2nd Amendment and we dont need Keiths ever present reminders. It is possible to point out errors or disagreements without personal attacks. Even to guys who post about guns they dont seem to own.

I have no doubt Keith has no trouble sleeping as he appears confident in the merit of his arguments and methods.

Keith, you have proudly stated you will never give up. I will continue to point out your diversions and poor manners in the spirit of free speech that this board espouses. I continue to appeal to your better angel that you hold back and not divert threads and not name call. I have little hope you postings will improve.

I have no doubts you will respond with your normal tirade.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

How about the two of you taking this private? WE DON"T CARE!

Sidelock
Sidelock

So much for "ignore"...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

like much of what keet posts here, this thread is also inappropriate...

Last edited by ed good; 04/28/17 01:00 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

and in the spirit of off topic posts, a practice so common here...

lets all tune in to president trump's address to the nra, scheduled to begin at 1:30 est today...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...tion/101021360/

Last edited by ed good; 04/28/17 01:21 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Use IGNORE and leave the rest of us out of it. I put him on ignore last week...My world is a better place Off to kill some of Mrs. Rooneys pigeons...

Eis Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: tudurgs

What a great idea................! And thank you tudurgs

Last edited by Eis; 04/28/17 02:21 PM.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Eis
Originally Posted By: tudurgs

What a great idea................! And thank you tudurgs

Some time ago I originally attempted to solve the issue with direct messaging and it failed.

I guess there are some who enjoy Keith's negative posts. I know there are some who would prefer I ignore him and let him go on. I believe bully's often get away with attacking the unpopular.

While the suggestion to ignore him is peaceful, silence is consent and I refuse to consent to his posts.

Keith has repeatedly stated he will not ignore, those of us who ignore him, give him ground his negative posts do not deserve. He has no great right to post and force us to ignore him so he can rant and attack unopposed.

I have posted in a separate thread and given fair notice as responding to him within the threads where he diverts and attacks has become more tiresome.

I intend to call him out on his diversions and name calling when I see the need.

I have never asked the webmaster to discipline or silence anyone to include Keith as I do believe in the complete bill of rights; this includes both free speech and the right to bear arms. I also believe that persons on this board should act with some level of manners.

Should the Webmaster ask me to stop I will.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

I couldn't care less if he attacks unopposed. Putting it out in front of everyone else . . . all it does, most of the time, is distract from the subject at hand.

He has to be a very bitter man. I'd sure hate to live my life that way.

Eis Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
I couldn't care less if he attacks unopposed. Putting it out in front of everyone else . . . all it does, most of the time, is distract from the subject at hand.

He has to be a very bitter man. I'd sure hate to live my life that way.

Thank you Larry.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.