April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (SKB, Jimmy W, Karl Graebner, FlyChamps), 389 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,788
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#461258 11/05/16 10:05 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

From finding out if lying Hillary Clinton wins the US election thus sealing Americas fate of destruction.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The whole world knows of the election, Joe. Let's try to keep our forum safe from partisan chattering, as it has been doing. No small feat.

Sidelock
Sidelock

SEVEN days till Pheasant opener...WAY more important...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
The whole world knows of the election, Joe. Let's try to keep our forum safe from partisan chattering, as it has been doing. No small feat.

Hahaha!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yup, small feet. A clear reference to the size thirteens she keeps stumbling over. Safety first is the best policy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Got any birds in Kansas this year??

Perry M. Kissam
NRA Patron Life Member
Sidelock
Sidelock

Looks VERY good...Big improvement over last year...lots more posted ground, so best know where you are going..

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
SEVEN days till Pheasant opener...WAY more important...

That says it all. The next POTUS will appoint Supreme Court justices that will "interpret" law, and affect the lives of millions of people for the next several decades ............... and pheasant season is more important. Not too hard to figure out how LD will cast his vote.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll be there with bells on & get an accurate Ditch Parrot count & possibly some Prairie Chickens. Doesn't look good for waterfowl though.

Cheers,

Raimey
rse

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have a better idea... let's try to keep this forum safe from dishonest hypocrites and anti-2nd Amendment Trolls like you King:

It's hardly mean-spirited to note that I'm an Obama supporter. I'm proud of it, apparent here as long as he's been around. He's anti-gun but has kept his legislative gun in his holster to position his party for '16.

The Court departed from the original understanding of the Second. The NRA and other groups rejected the original interpretation. Even as late as 1991, the jurist Burger appointed by Nixon said "the Second Amendment has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word 'fraud,' on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In 2008, in the District of Columbia v. Heller, what Burger said was fraud was accepted by the court. Interesting stuff.

Ed, historically the individual "right" to bear arms is relatively new. I believe John Ashcroft in 2002 became the first federal attorney-general to proclaim that individuals should be able to own guns. The Supreme Court in 2008 overturned all mainstream legal and historical scholarship by ruling that there is an individual right to own firearms although with some limits. Obama said it again last week.

I believe that during the previous 218 years the Second meant what it said: firearms shall be held by "the People"---a collective and not individual right---insofar they are in the service of "a well-regulated militia." Was an individual right even mentioned at the Constitutional Convention or in the House when it ratified the Amendment or when debated in state legislatures? I don't think so.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.