Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Sidelock
Sidelock

I confess to being on that list almost in all cases. Worse I still think the worst day in this country was when we took God out of everything public. Ten commandments go a long way in steering you in living a decent life if you follow them.

What pisses me off about the left is not their views, everybody has views, some of them I agree with and some I don't. But if you say anything that goes against their views your right to free speech, which they claim everyone has, becomes limited by their demand for PC speech. You go from free speech to hate speech in a second. Free is free not limited by the correct thought police. Their intolerance of anything that they do not agree with is vehement to the extreme just like the far right sometime is.

I don't care what two adults do in the privacy of their own homes as long as it does not involve small children or small animals but don't demand that I agree with what you are doing. And I waive the small animal clause if you are talking about badgers or squirrels, your nuts not mine.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, pod, you're not a regular guy. You're useful with no regrets, saw your duty and did it. That's a somebody. Gratitude for your parents, I liked best. There's nothing "real" of politics of any kind. Thanks.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King....If I were to shower vitriol on someone like yourself; My quality of life would sure as hell be improved......Grant.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I personally like Vitalis but might have to give that vitriol a go.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well after watching the election and seeing how things have a way of turning out my AR may soon be worth more than my Purdey. Meaning they will no longer be available.

Last edited by PALUNC; 09/27/16 04:54 AM.

Mike Proctor
Sidelock
Sidelock

King Brown seeing vitriol in Jim's original post probably explains his abbreviated career as a journalist. Of course, he also saw some "vow" made by me in the "Down One" thread which also wasn't there. It was simply more inaccurate reporting intended to demonize Jim and I, so as to deflect attention away from his own "spite and spleen" and anti-gun rhetoric.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Vitriol, intelligence, and common sense are closely related. Those who see a certain level of vitriol as a bad thing are just plain unbalanced. Now I'm going to look up "vitriol" and see if I still agree with my statement.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Looks like the once venerable and scholarly Doublegun BBS has become just another internet troll attack board.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Bob Blair
Looks like the once venerable and scholarly Doublegun BBS has become just another internet troll attack board.

Looks like you need to take a little trip down memory lane, and face reality Bob. Here, take a peek at some of the good old days:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=107486&page=1

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: Bob Blair

Looks like you need to take a little trip down memory lane, and face reality Bob. Here, take a peek at some of the good old days:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=107486&page=1

That exchange did not deteriorate this forum. Even though Jim Leg described the gun accurately the buyer did not receive what he expected.

It's time for Italian SxS to contribute in meaningful way to this forum like we all know he can.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.