April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (SKB, 1 invisible), 365 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,788
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

An American went hunting in Ontario and bagged three ducks.He put them into the bed of his pickup truck and was about to drive away when he was confronted by a game warden who didn't like Americans.
The game warden ordered the American to show his hunting license and the American pulled out a valid Ontario hunting license.
The game warden looked at the license,then picked up one of the ducks,sniffed it's butt and said"This duck ain't from Ontario,it's a Quebec duck.You got a Quebec hunting license boy?"
The American reached into his pocket and produced a Quebec hunting license.
The Game warden then picked up a second duck ,sniffed it's butt and said"this ain't no Quebec duck,this is a Manitoba duck!You got a Manitoba hunting license?"
The American again reached into his pocket and produced a Manatoba hunting license.The Game wainden reached and picked up the third duck,sniffed it's butt and said"this ain't no Manitoba duck,this here duck is from Nova Scotia!You got a Nova Scotia hunting license?"
The American reached into his pocket once again and produced a Nova Scotia license.
The game warden was extremely frustrated at this point and said "Just where the hell are you from?"
The American smiled ,turned around,bent over,pulled down his pants and said "You tell me,you're the expert!"

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sounds FOWL to me smile smile

USAF RET 1971-95 [Linked Image from jpgbox.com]
Sidelock
Sidelock

I find this offensive. I am an American hunter who has been treated with nothing but courtesy by Canadian officials on the several times when I hunted in Ontario. As a polite guest, I made it my business to find out what the applicable Canadian laws and regulations required of a visiting hunter, traveling with guns and dogs. I didn't argue the wisdom of those requirements, I just complied, including paying the speeding ticket my wife got on our trip back (she was speeding). My Canadian hunting experiences have been pleasant, not confrontational. If I had decided I didn't want to imply with Canadian rules, I simply would not have made the trips. I have never encountered a game warden in any country that behaved like the one in this "joke". I do not regard wardens as my "enemy" or with contempt.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I find your offense, offensive. It reeks of the stench of 21st century politcal correctness.

It was a joke. Not a bad one, either. Now, crawl off to the comfort center of your local university, set up to aid students to help them get through any micro-aggresions that may occur on campus, and cry yourself to sleep.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ted, you're gonna have to be in charge of setting up a safe zone here.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Another FAG comes out of the closet.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ted, I concur.....just a joke...that joke has been modified to make fun of game wardens from Canada to Mexico, and I was originally told it by a Louisiana Warden 40 years ago.

Folks these days have grown the thinnest skins, seems anti-darwinian to me.

I love the look Hobbs, my Vizsla, gives me following my second miss in a row.
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

This was meant as a joke. We have a lot of Canadian members here they are really good guys and many of whom I consider friends. Please note that none of them are complaining! Some of you need to ease up!
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I'm Canadian and I thought it was funny. And zero offence taken.

However it was completely unrealistic. While our game wardens may be able to tell where a duck was from in that manner, no tourist or resident could have both a Quebec and Manitoban duck at the same time......it's just way too far to drive. Haha!

Danross70, I'm glad you have enjoyed your visits to our country. I've been known to get a speeding ticket in both countries. There's a sailboat in Traverse City I have been thinking of buying. May find myself down there next spring.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: danross70
I find this offensive. I am an American hunter who has been treated with nothing but courtesy by Canadian officials on the several times when I hunted in Ontario. As a polite guest, I made it my business to find out what the applicable Canadian laws and regulations required of a visiting hunter, traveling with guns and dogs. I didn't argue the wisdom of those requirements, I just complied, including paying the speeding ticket my wife got on our trip back (she was speeding). My Canadian hunting experiences have been pleasant, not confrontational. If I had decided I didn't want to imply with Canadian rules, I simply would not have made the trips. I have never encountered a game warden in any country that behaved like the one in this "joke". I do not regard wardens as my "enemy" or with contempt.

I'll bet you wouldn't even laugh when your wife stubs her little toe on the bedpost, than falls onto the carpet, rolling in pain. laugh

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.