March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Travis S), 251 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,976
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
JNW Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Sweet 16 Shoot
May 17th
South St. Saint Paul Gun Club
600 Gun Club Road
South St. Paul MN 55075
651-455-7249
www.sspgunclub.com[/size]

You are cordially invited to the first Sweet 16 Shoot this May in Minnesota. This shoot is for 16 gauge guns of all varieties: pumps, SxS, O/U, semi-automatics, bolt actions or single shots! Plan on having a fun filled day shooting and visiting with fellow 16 gauge aficionados.

100 Sporting Clays
25 target 5 stand
Grouse walk – targets thrown while you amble down a path to simulate a Minnesota grouse hunt.
Gourmet Lunch
Door Prizes
Concours de’Variete – during the lunch break we will have tables set up so that we can display our guns and enjoy each others favorite shooters. Prizes will be awarded for: most attractive, most unique, gun we most want to shoot and ugliest!
All of the above for just $50! We will also have several side games to play including vintage skeet.
Shooting starts at 9:30 with breakfast available at the club at 8:00 am.

Located in a suburb of Minneapolis/St. Paul the South St. Paul Gun Club is an ideal location for a spring getaway. The club is minutes from the MSP International Airport and 15 minutes from the Mall of America. Numerous hotels are close by. No reservations are required. Can shoot extra sporting clays, skeet, trap or 5 stand for member prices. The club is also open all day Friday and Sunday.

Last edited by JNW; 02/13/14 01:25 AM.

"We are men of action. Lies do not become us."
Wesley
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sounds like fun!!

JNW Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Just over two months to go and giving you a reminder. Remember, we are going to have fun! If anyone has questions about staying over please contact me.
Regards,
Jeff

Wesley
JNW Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

5 weeks until the 16 gauge shoot! We are also going to have a swap meet at the end of the day, so bring your shooting/upland gear. Remember, one man's junk is another's treasure. If you are planning on coming please RSVP me by May 10th so I can plan lunch. If you won't know until the last minute, come anyway. All are welcome.
Thanks,
Jeff

Wesley
JNW Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

One week away! Who is coming? I plan on making this a very fun event!
Regards
Jeff

Wesley
Sidelock
Sidelock

I am planning on coming down to shoot.

FYI I called the SSPGC phone number that is on the website last Tuesday and spoke with a women who wasnt aware of the shoot. She found a flyer eventually and said the shoot was still on. I asked if I needed to let them know that I was planning on coming down to shoot and she didnt think so. Said just show up.

See you Saturday

Gary Erickson

JNW Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Sorry for the confusion Gary. Just show up and shoot!! Trying to make this as simple as possible. See you Saturday.
Regards,
Jeff

Wesley

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.