May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (Jimmy W, coosa, bbman3, Borderbill, 1 invisible), 586 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,540
Posts546,041
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#321746 04/17/13 01:19 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

In last Saturday's Wall Street Journal there is a formal invitation from the Maine Governor for gun manufacturers to move to Maine. He assures them they will be SAFE in his pro-gun state, and promises to not sign any anti-gun legislation. He specifically mentions Beretta and Colt.

Sidelock
Sidelock

That's quite the assessment from someone whose State was carried by the Democrats in the last 4 elections. This to me is kind of akin to asking a Nun to relocate to a house of ill repute!
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

They can relocate to TEXAS smile

USAF RET 1971-95 [Linked Image from jpgbox.com]
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Jim,Way to go! Bobby

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: skeettx
They can relocate to TEXAS smile
Wow- Nuns going to Texas to stay at the best little whorehouse in the Lone Star State-Maybe they can help out with the laundry--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jerry,

Thanks for the post - I'm glad to see some pro-gun leaders in the north east (maybe CSMC will become MSMC). We may all opine on the political proclivity of the various regions, but regardless of one's affliliation, I'm glad to see a pro-gun governor - especially in that part of the country - maybe he will influence other leaders!

Sincerely,
Patrick
Sidelock
Sidelock

I noted that piece in the WSJ by the Maine Governor and also noted that when he identified Maine gun manufacturers he neglected to mention Maremount Industries, manufacturers of the M-60, unless they have since been acquired by someone else.

Rob

NRA Benefactor Member
Sidelock
Sidelock

I stand corrected, I see Maremount has been acquired by US Ordinace and has relocated to Reno, Nev.

Rob

NRA Benefactor Member
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: jerry66stl
In last Saturday's Wall Street Journal there is a formal invitation from the Maine Governor for gun manufacturers to move to Maine. He assures them they will be SAFE in his pro-gun state, and promises to not sign any anti-gun legislation. He specifically mentions Beretta and Colt.

That would really be STUPID, they might as well stay in Liberal One, right where they are, instead of moving to Liberal Two ......that would be a no brainer......

The anti-gun Manchin-Toomey proposed amendment, S.649 the Firearms Bill Vote on 5-17-2013 shows Liberal Maine as follows:

King (I-ME) - yea
Collins (R-ME) - yea

A really smart move, on the other hand, would be a permanent move to Texas, Arizona, Utah, Montana, Idaho or other long time Conservative Red States, where common sense thrives and individual personal freedoms are respected, as are the Constitution and the Bill of Rights......without libtard tampering......

Doug

Sidelock
Sidelock

We in the border States like Arizona and Texas need an influx of conservative Whites. Before you start yelling "racist" consider the following. If you look at the census map from 2010 you will see that we are barely clinging to a majority in these two States. The hispanics have immigrated here mostly illegally and they vote for the Obamanites who will give them the most free stuff.
California is now the first State where Whites are officially the minority and look at what you have there. A State that's effectivly bankrupt with Libturd representatives like Feinstein and Boxer.
Texas and Arizona are poised to fall into the same hellhole California finds itself in as the Libtards don't want to see anything effective done to curb the illegals and ship them back where they came from.
So go ahead and call me a racist for trying to preserve what I believe are American core values. If individuals like me don't do this just who the hell will?
Jim

http://projects.nytimes.com/census/2010/map?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=thab1

Last edited by italiansxs; 04/18/13 08:42 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.