April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (FlyChamps, Fudd), 417 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,480
Posts545,230
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#308332 01/09/13 08:26 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Last Dollar #308368 01/09/13 11:42 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi kids…

Sorry I’ve been AWOL for the last two evenings as we were doing the Basketball “Coaches for Cancer” games at our daughters High School. My better half is the basketball boosters treasurer and rides herd over all activities that involve cash…concessions…50/50…cancer society donations…etc.
The varsity girls played and won last night lead by their spectacular point guard #20 (hint same last name as mine). This evening the boys team lost…No Weber’s on that team as my boys have long since graduated.

In any event the events raised about $1400 for the American Cancer Society which is a good thing.
Now to the matter at hand.

I see “less than civil” discussions abound and lots of eye poking going on in various gun rights threads. Divide and conquer has always been a hallmark of the progressive liberals and I see wedges being driven that make no sense to me. Alas some of you may have gone to the dark side of compromise. Fact is the Constitution of the US gives us all certain rights and we need to protect and re-secure these rights before they are perverted into some shape shifting document the liberals desire to suit their agenda.

I really want to serve the community at large and I will lock all the miscellaneous gun rights threads.

My goal is to consolidate the discussions into a single informational thread and make it a sticky on the main forum (it will be obvious).

If you wish to post informational material about preserving our 2nd Amendment rights please do so in the sticky thread at the top of the page.
Just to reiterate….I’m after informational material that has to do with preserving our rights. I don’t want your opinion about how many rounds a magazine should or should not have…that is irrelevant. If you are a free law abiding, mentally competent, tax paying, hard working citizen in the US; I don’t care how many rounds you can stuff into a magazine, I don’t care if you’re black or white or green or gay or straight or even if you have three arms and a tail. I don’t care what kind of firearm you favor…AR, SxS, pistol, flint lock…it makes no matter to me…Because you’re one of the good guys.

PS - If you want to post a thesis on the swell ideas for chipping away at our rights by imposing more onerous gun controls than we currently have…This might not be a suitable place for your opinion and I will most likely move your thread to mis-fires.

Thank you all for you participation.

Dave Weber
doublegunshop.com
DoubleGun Evangelist
In Charge But Not Responsible

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.