March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Jimmy W, Dan R, CJF, Gerry Addison, montenegrin, 1 invisible), 348 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,987
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Yes Utah, my personality. You know me well I suppose? I don't believe we have ever met.

Let me tell you about myself. I call things as I see them. I do what I say I will do. I don't run from a fight. I don't sell out my principles for money. And I don't tolerate charming people like yourself very well.

You and Ron seem to have something in common: you can't or won't back up your own statements. Instead, you whine and complain and act superior.

This post can stay at the top of this BBS forever. I am not ashamed of it.

doublegunhq.com
Fine English, American and German Double Shotguns and Rifles
Sidelock
Sidelock

"This post can stay at the top of this BBS forever. I am not ashamed of it."

That is the real problem. You are right and the whole world is wrong, and your attitude comes across, it can also go to H--- if they have a problem with your position. Not a reasoned position by any means. Type harder, you might still make your points.

I bought over 30 doubles last year and am on a pace to buy far more than that number this year. And like last year, I bought none from you and will keep that record intact. That will make both of us happy, I am sure.

People in a superior position find it easy to act superior.

Sidelock
Sidelock

In life, one of the conflicts always present is how you decide the hard right from the easy wrong.

Brian
LTC, USA Ret.
NRA Patron Member
AHFGCA Life Member
USPSA Life Member

Sidelock
Sidelock

OK kids knock it off! Russ was wrong for shipping the case via CA and he admitted that. Only Russ knows the condition as it was sent off. Only Vella knows the condition as received. He did not return it and has since altered the condition. Neither gentleman has presented complete evidence of the condition on either end so the case is in dispute and frankly on resolvable. Vella is wrong in taking his issue to this forum and one might say Caveat Emptor in respect of him. Duh, Caveat Emptor in every transaction no matter who you're dealing with, and for heaven's sake protect your self.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Vella should have never accepted the case and asked for a full refund...if Russ refused then Vella's got a beef.

From what I read Vella chose to keep the case along with it's issues if that's the case....then I say too bad for Vella.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well KY, get to postin' some pics will you - just watch the overload on our computers!

That's just the point Brian. I don't sell out my principles to protect my pocketbook. Expediency is not in my vocabulary. That's for politicians.

Placating a CFH to keep him quiet is not being big, that's being small.

I don't care if KY John never buys a gun from me. He never has so he's taking back the sleeves of his vest. I don't care if Utah never buys a gun from me. Small minded people are usually a PITA to deal with anyway.

doublegunhq.com
Fine English, American and German Double Shotguns and Rifles

Wow, that's telling them Russ. Go ahead and stand on your principles. In fact, with your attitude toward the great unwashed that you have to put up with in business, you should get used to standing because it won't be too long before you won't have a chair to sit on or a pot to @$$ in.
I've never bought a gun from you either. After reading all of this I doubt I ever will, so add me to the list of future sales you won't have a chance to make.

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it" - Capt. Woodrow Call
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Adults" bevaving badly! Bad transactions occur. Errors in judgement are made by most of us. Nobility and carriage could have made this a lesson to retold about the best of men. Alas for the princely sum bantered about above reputations forever tarnished on the alter of pride....

A sad tale indeed.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Couple more comments and I'm outa here not to return. The standard right of return and refund is expensive for customers as Ron has pointed out. I believe also that third-party or customer correction of faults, undisclosed, incidental to shipping, or ?, could be very expensive for dealers as Russ has pointed out. Telling difference between "is" and "could be" but let that one go. We are all good Joes when the sun shines but not above stretching it a bit to keep the shirts on our backs,period.

Russ, is there any chance you could see your way clear to post here as Russ Gould or Maverick or something short of a commercial broadside? Perazone manages to do so and we all know who he is and what he does for a living.

jack

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.