May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (AGS, oskar, 1 invisible), 265 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,518
Posts545,712
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

The STSC site states registered and non registered shooters will be able to shoot sporting clays,flurry.pigeon ring, and side events. Is this correct? Thanks

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mr Wilson I can't find anything about Non registered shooters on the new site.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: R.Wilson
The STSC site states registered and non registered shooters will be able to shoot sporting clays,flurry.pigeon ring, and side events. Is this correct? Thanks

That's not the way I read it, this copied from their site:

"A big difference is the amount of rounds you can shoot for your entry money.  The shooter can shoot as much or as little as they want to for all four days.  There will not be side events.  All shooters will be registered, and they can pick the score sheets to turn in for their official score." 

Wild Skies
Since 1951
Sidelock
Sidelock

The "all shooters will be registered" is intended to convey that all shooters must be registered.

That is, the entry fee is $325 for all who wish to shoot.

But, call Clark or one of the others to hear the whole deal.

Eis Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not sure I understand, how are they going to run the pigeon ring if sporting clays is going on as about 4 positions of the SC are covered by the pigeon ring...It's too bad they cut out the side events we lost a couple of shooters because of that and I really liked their 5 stand.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Eis, they won't do pigeon ring and SC simultaneously, for the reasons you suggest. When I spoke with some of the guys up there, they were thinking pigeon ring in the morning/SC in the afternoon.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Please list the path to the new web site Thanks http://www.stsportsmen.com/ listed on page 2 of this thread does not get me to the new site where the changes are listed.

Eis Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Eis, they won't do pigeon ring and SC simultaneously, for the reasons you suggest. When I spoke with some of the guys up there, they were thinking pigeon ring in the morning/SC in the afternoon.

Ok that makes sense on their web site it sounds as if they were running all three events at the same time. Going to miss the 5 stand course, as I felt it was one of the best that I had shot. Eric

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: R.Wilson
Please list the path to the new web site Thanks http://www.stsportsmen.com/ listed on page 2 of this thread does not get me to the new site where the changes are listed.

Your link works for me. Then click on "events" to get to the UP Shoot.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thank you so much, I must have had some severe senior moments.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.