April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (griz, eightbore, ClapperZapper, Jtplumb), 1,313 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,143
Members14,409
Most Online1,319
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#228191 05/10/11 07:55 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Just a little note on something I have put together for the Colorado School of Trades and hopefully will turn into a yearly event. This weekend is the Colorado Gun Collectors Show and it is a very good show. I knew a few of the members of the American Custom Gunmakers Guild were going to the show and so I have invited them to the school for a day of show and tell and inspiration for the students well it is going to be a big deal it seems. Jerry Fisher, Doug Turnbull, Jim Bisio, Mike McCabe, Steve Nelson, Steve Bertram, Paul Lindke and Marty Rabino will all be attending and I can't thank them enough. I know a few of the members of this board are Guild members as well and I just wanted everyone to know what great people these folks are and how they do their best to help inspire the next generation of Gunsmiths.

Thank for stopping by.
Michael J

MichaelJ #228795 05/16/11 10:33 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

MichealJ

How did your open house turn out? Who showed up?

The show itself was great!

Good shooting.

Wapiti #228806 05/16/11 12:46 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I will post some pictures as soon as i get them downloaded. Jerry Fisher did some stock critiqing and Doug Turnbull did a demonstration on filing. Jim Bisio, Rick Manson, Paul lindke and Steeve bertram all brought examples of their work and answered all kinds of questions it was fantastic.

Michael J

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.